Who HASN'T Topped Out the Busa

It is not about the speed or top end for me, I just enjoy the ride. I like to get into the twisties more than a full throttle run. I have waited a long time to get this bike and now am enjoying having it.

Someone asked me why I would buy such a powerful bike and not ride it fast, I reply that I see many fast cars being driven at moderate paces so why can't a bike be driven in the same manner.

I will never top out this bike, I respect it too much for that.

It is not about the speed or top end for me, I just enjoy the ride. I like to get into the twisties more than a full throttle run. I have waited a long time to get this bike and now am enjoying having it.

Someone asked me why I would buy such a powerful bike and not ride it fast, I reply that I see many fast cars being driven at moderate paces so why can't a bike be driven in the same manner.

I will never top out this bike, I respect it too much for that.
ohhh jesus….. enjoy it man.. they are motorcycles... its not a Bugatti convertible...

ohhh jesus….. enjoy it man.. they are motorcycles... its not a Bugatti convertible...
I am enjoying it-at my own pace. To me, this is better than a Bugatti convertible-much better in fact.

I do like knowing the power is there, but don't need to prove the power is there.

Some people get service dogs, I got a service bike instead....

When my bike was geared down I topped it out a couple of times. Fastest I have gone recorded is 158 in the quarter. I have had my speedo saying 180 before but who knows how fast that really is. I did pick up a GPS that I am going to try out soon.

When my bike was geared down I topped it out a couple of times. Fastest I have gone recorded is 158 in the quarter. I have had my speedo saying 180 before but who knows how fast that really is. I did pick up a GPS that I am going to try out soon.

I've found when you first hit 180 it was around 165ish on GPS with my stock gears. Stock gearing topped out at 193.2 for me. I have to throw in an 18 front with a 40 out back if my chain will support it.

Back