Which had you rather have?

Which would you rather have?

• Money

Votes: 36 41.4%
  • Time machine

Votes: 51 58.6%

• Total voters
The Money of Course.:cheerleader: History Reapeats itself. I Never Learned the First Time, So what Makes you think I would Learn the Second Time Around. ??? AND If I could go back and Change Anything :whistle: I would Probably end up in the Same Place that I am Today with a Different Set of Joys and Sorrows :huh:

wow ! i like dreaming of stuff like that.. !
no hands down deffenitly the time machine...................
i'd like to see my grand dads from both sides.. and my great gramma.. she was so sweet... :bowdown::bowdown: also would start saving up for my busa sooner.. maybe would have tooken more mechanic classes and smart stuff..

ewwww :laugh: i would probably end up taking two girls to the same place on a date at the same time...both of me would end up alone

I do that all the time without lots of money or a time machine

naomi's pix 003 (Medium).jpg

would go back and get alot of land in a place that would later be worth a fortune.... and get a barn full of classic cars and mothball them. spend 40K on old cars that would now be worth about a million or so

hhahahah I was just pondering TIME VS MONEY on my way to work this morning.
TIME MACHINE definitely. TIME is way more precious than money in my world. Whenever I can "Buy time" with money, I do that. Say like a flight for $100 more for a 3 hour strait flight versus the cheaper 7 hour flight with one connections - I've just bought 4 more hours of life for $100!! I'll take it! LIFE is short, money can not compare. Oh, and I'd travel about 3000 years into the future to see what humans are up to

if i couldn't make money directly from the time machine but can bring something back with me, i would just pick up the Wall Street Journals from the next couple years :thumbsup:

I'll take the money the time machine sounds like too much work! Memorex has the right idea. With all that money buy a time machine. Money Rules!

You can make money with a time machine, but you can't buy a time machine with money. How much money or how many times can you use the time machine is the question.

Oh, and I'd travel about 3000 years into the future to see what humans are up to

I have low opinion of humanity, we seem to be bent
on destruction. If you go 3000 years into the future, you just might be alone.

Maybe you should bring some company and start to
repopulate the world...:laugh:

Back