Hi, I'm Dean Graziosi, and I want to show you

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Yes, that's right, MILLIONS! Sure, I may look like a mannish woman, or maybe a womanly man. I don't even know what I am, but I do know this, you can make MILLIONS in real estate by sending me YOUR money! That's right, with just 3 easy payments of 59.99, I can get you the information you need to make MILLIONS in real estate. Why am I showing you how to make MILLIONS in real estate? Because I want to help you... And get you to send me money. Sure, i could just tell you on my infomercial how to make MILLIONS in real estate, but then the dvd I bought on how to make MILLIONS off suckers like you wouldn't work for a sucker like me. So please, send me the money so I can show you how to make MILLIONS in real estate now!

But wait, there's more! It's not sold in any store! Now how much would you pay? Well, it's STILL 3 payments of 59.99!!! I'm not kidding! And, if you act now, I'll throw in Ron Popeil's slice em dice em instant Briss machine for FREE!!!! What are you waiting for?! Send me your money now so you can start making MILLIONS in real estate!!!

wow.. thats almost worthy of the capt picard pic (head in hand one) from the fail thread

ices_rofl.gif
Briss machine

Believe it or not, there have been alot of good programs out there in the past that can help you if you take them seriously. I have been an investor in Real Estate for almost 8 years and made really good money. I was also an agent and made a few investors 7 figure incomes. But that was back when Real Estate was booming. Carlton Sheets was a great program for a market like it is now. I go to seminars when I can to keep positive and to get in a "winner" frame of mind. The seminars I take are not normally that cheap, but if you take one good idea from them, they are worth every penny + they are a write off. To a negative person approching something like that with the idea they can not work hard and still make lots of money (get rich quick scheme), might as well not waste your money. People that are self employed and running their own businesses have to work twice as hard as the guy working for the man and take all the risk, something a lot of people are not comfortable with. I took classes with the wealth intellegence Academy owned by Russ Whitney and was making a very nice 6 figure income from his ideas. But his classes start around $10,000 and the classes I was involved in were over $50,000. Being a millionaire (not that I am one) is all about staying focused on your goals, keeping a positive attitude, working really hard and having really good mentors.
Today is one of the best times to make money in Real Estate. Donald Trump made his millions in the last Real Estate crash. You can buy cheap and get huge rents. But loans are hard to get and you have to be careful. If you wanted to get serious about learning how you could make money, get a few books, "The Riches man in Babolon (not spelled right), 7 Habits of highly effective people, and Think and grow rich. The first one was written almost 2000 years ago, the others show you why rich people (that made their own money) are rich, and what mind frame and habits you need to do to become rich. Rich is also a state of mind. A guy can be a millionaire, but if his debt level is in the millions, he is not RICH, and if you are not a happy person, what's the point. A person with no money can be "rich" if he has what he needs. But money always helps
cool.gif
Oh, and the last book, think and grow rich, was written about hundreds of habits of self made millionaires from the start of the century when they had it worse than we do now. You have to think positive to have positive things happen to you. When you get packages like the one you are talking about and use them for what they are intended, thay can work. Of you have a bad attitude, stick them on the shelf, so they can collect dust, then you wasted your money. Things are what you make of them. IF YOU go in with a bad attitude, than you are going to reap what you sow.

Hey Fate, do you do any buisness realty ? not to
hijack.gif
, but I am interested in opening my own bowling center in my home town and any tips and tricks you have would be great.

I'm looking for a business to buy but my biggest problem is, I can't decide what it is I want to do. I can't seem to get passionate about anything.

It's frustrating. Sooooo, at the moment, I'm just investing in real estate but it's pretty uneventful, really.

Moving right along . . . .

--Wag--

Hey Fate, do you do any buisness realty ? not to
hijack.gif
, but I am interested in opening my own bowling center in my home town and any tips and tricks you have would be great.
I did, but not doing much now, pm me your number and I will do what I can... I am starting assisted living facilities in a home environment, 5 persons per facility. High yield in profit with low risk.

I`m stuck with 3 houses and 4 mortgages between them, market is dead right now. The good thing is that tenants paying rent on time... knock on wood.

Damn...wish I had it like that. I would love to be able to invest in real estate, but the only problem is,,,you gotta have money to get started.

Damn...wish I had it like that. I would love to be able to invest in real estate, but the only problem is,,,you gotta have money to get started.
A one time you didn't but that is partly why the market is screwed up now. Anyone could buy with or without a job, did not even have to be a citizen to get a loan.

Back