Where's the Bushing?

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I need the Bushing for my clutch lever, I don't see it in any of the pics, what's the deal? It even looks like the bolt goes through the wrong whole, or I'm just really sleepy. Any ideas guys?
aefc34e5-ab7e-32d6.jpg

Droid via Tapatalk

It should be shown if it comes with it, but also look how thick that bolt looks. Could it be showing it on the bolt and it may come with it? Or maybe it's thicker to compensate and use no bushing?

Weird. I have a spare clutch lever, and the bushing is missing too. It has the bolt and nut, but the bushing hole is empty. ???

I need the Bushing for my clutch lever, I don't see it in any of the pics, what's the deal? It even looks like the bolt goes through the wrong whole, or I'm just really sleepy. Any ideas guys?
aefc34e5-ab7e-32d6.jpg

Droid via Tapatalk

Is the master cylinder shown there? They might have put it with the MC if not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just looked at the 4 extra levers I have and the bushing comes with the level. That's why it's not shown.

I just looked at the 4 extra levers I have and the bushing comes with the level. That's why it's not shown.

Same here the bushing is in the lever. Unless you are talkng about the hole that holds the slave rod.

Same here the bushing is in the lever. Unless you are talkng about the hole that holds the slave rod.

Yeah, that thing! There's a little brass lookin thing that goes in there, that's what I need! Can you find it on the fiche somewhere for me? I can't find it at all...

Droid via Tapatalk

Yeah, that thing! There's a little brass lookin thing that goes in there, that's what I need! Can you find it on the fiche somewhere for me? I can't find it at all...

Droid via Tapatalk

I'm fairly sure it comes as one unit with the lever as a slight interference fit :(. Hope you figure something out soon.

let me look I don't have the actual part ,but I might have the number on fiche

My stock gen2 clutch lever has brass insert/bushing in the hole closest to the front of the bike. The levers do interchange too. You want it? After all, you have hooked me up with some awesome photoshop jobs.:laugh:

Sixpack- thanks, but I think I've been calling it the wrong thing :lol: I need the brass insert in the front hole... its kinda covered in this.pic.
aefc34e5-e696-11e0.jpg

Droid via Tapatalk

I got the same pic you have. Not even a mention of it.

I see his pic above. Is the clutch cylinder in that pic too, just out of the veiw above? That pin should be shown with the clutch cylinder, as it may be considered part of that, not the lever.???

I see his pic above. Is the clutch cylinder in that pic too, just out of the veiw above? That pin should be shown with the clutch cylinder, as it may be considered part of that, not the lever.???

Yeah thats it , it's the brass bushing just peaking out of the cover.

If someone could post a drawing with dimensions I will gladly machine 4 to 6 of them and have them on hand to send to members in need. I won't be near my Busa until next week or else I would use the one fron my Busa to get the dimensions. Free of charge!

If they come with the lever then I have one sitting on my desk at work that I could send it to you if you want it. I just replaced my clutch lever because my bike got knocked over and it broke the clutch lever. :angry:

If they come with the lever then I have one sitting on my desk at work that I could send it to you if you want it. I just replaced my clutch lever because my bike got knocked over and it broke the clutch lever. :angry:

I want it!!

I think Ive got the parts order, not super sure about the bushing tho. If I do end up with more than one, Ill keep an eye out to send it along to who needs it.

Back