Bushing error...

1ibandit

Registered
Ok I did a dumb thing... While powder coating my shift lever I didn't notice the plastic bushing inside. Rubber does well In the heat plastic does not. I have looked and can not find just the bushing. Most sites show the shift lever, but do not show a bushing for it.... Any suggestions...

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dealer will sell it separate i think. You can go to mrcycles.com and look up the part number you need

Dealer will sell it separate i think. You can go to mrcycles.com and look up the part number you need

Just checked that site and it is just like all the other oem sites. It does not show the bushing. You can only order the shift lever.

Thanks for trying

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa

Tons of used and new shift levers on eBay cheap.

AJAY:

I would like to find the bushings because I powder coated the shifter, and would not like to pay $20 for a $2 part... Then turn around and have to sell a shifter without a bushing. As a last resort I will buy the whole shifter...

I did email the craigslist link above.... Thanks

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa

AJAY:

I would like to find the bushings because I powder coated the shifter, and would not like to pay $20 for a $2 part... Then turn around and have to sell a shifter without a bushing. As a last resort I will buy the whole shifter...

I did email the craigslist link above.... Thanks

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa

Okay, lemme know :thumbsup:

Droid via Tapatalk

Back