Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where does your state rank?

Interesting that the city of Milwaukee has a higher population than the state of Wyoming....

Well, I like my home state of Colorado's standing (14) better than where I live now (VA is 36) :whistle:

well, now i guess i can understand a little better why i was considered a bit different while growing up in MS as a teenager :laugh:

40th, not bad we're usually the bottom or next to the bottom. Thanks Mississippi :laugh:

Short riding seasons in most of the top states. Show me the money :laugh:

7. Vermont 30,070 625,909 21

Seeing I have 3 bikes currently registered.

I own 1/ 10000 of all registered bikes in VT. :love:

7. Vermont 30,070 625,909 21

Seeing I have 3 bikes currently registered.

I own 1/ 10000 of all registered bikes in VT. :love:

I'm trying to do my part, I just registered 2 with VT and will add more as my TX registrations express.

I'm trying to do my part, I just registered 2 with VT and will add more as my TX registrations express.

I didn't know you moved! I've been slacking lately I guess. :down:

Yep! I moved up on September and Diana joined me on November.

I'm surprized that the top 20 are all "northern" states... counter intuitive. I think Pa. came in about 19, but then they don't know that I have 4 bikes....

Wait a second here

There is a second busa in VT ?

After 11 long years of holding down this state all by myself I finally get some help.

Sweet.:oldcool:

3rd baby!!!!

Gotta love Iowa and we have a very short riding season, you warm states should be ashamed of your selfs

Coming in at #15 and doing my part with 5 registered bikes!

Oops - make that 4, one is still registered in CA...

Wait a second here

There is a second busa in VT ?

After 11 long years of holding down this state all by myself I finally get some help.

Sweet.:oldcool:

Once the spring thaw hits,we need to make a busa run!

bunch of candy asses here in massachusetts. ranked #37? pathetic!:banghead:

Top Bottom