Where are all the group buyers????

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Just wondering what's the deal with everyone who were interested in the Group Buy with chromefx.net and Danny?
rock.gif
 I posted last week about the deal he offered which was 10% off and free shipping along with the contact info and paypal account to make the transaction go smoothly.  I'm just curious if those that expressed interest are suddenly backing out or just haven't been over to the "Modifications" forum and looked under the "Appearance Mods" sub-forum to check out the info.  So far myself and one other member who expressed interest placed an order with Danny.  If anyone expressed an interest and is no longer interested... please PM me and let me know.  Kinda makes me look like an a$$ when I get only one out of 16 interested buyers.  I don't feel comfortable taking the 10% discount if I don't give what I promised.  If we don't receive some feedback by early next week, I will personally send the 10% difference plus shipping to Danny because I can't expect a discount for nothing. So come on guys/gals, let's make this thing happen.

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145656094 -->

bacharles , You know what my problem is right ? I don't want you to think I just bailed on you . I would still like to know if the carbon ones are real carbon and get a pic of them . The chrome ones look sweet but no chrome for me.

bacharles , You know what my problem is right ? I don't want you to think I just bailed on you . I would still like to know if the carbon ones are real carbon and get a pic of them . The chrome ones look sweet but no chrome for me.
Got the official word from Danny on the carbon fiber ones. He said that he has the material. It's a carbon fiber composite, and looks great, but still no pics. He said that since the demand hasn't come up enough that they are made to order. The other problem is that he doesn't have a bike to mount them on. I know... I know... you would gladly volunteer your bike for the install huh?
laugh.gif
He said the carbon fiber ones would be hot off the presses and would take an extra week because the would have to be molded and formed. I'm gonna press him a little harder on the carbon fiber ones because I'm really interested in how they look also. I went with chrome because I'm a chrome kinda guy...
wink.gif
smile.gif

Does anyone have a link to the original thread?

I'm curious about the pricing. (i wasnt in on the first deal)

well, ask kswaterbug... he is group buy guy...he knows alot of shopping junkies... (like me
cool.gif
) ask him about it...

Just ordered my Full Hayabusa kit (frame, swingarm, pegs, rearsets)   Cant wait to get these bad boys installed!  Will be postin pics real soon!  
bump.gif
cool.gif

Back