PMR Components Group Buy

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
So I have been talking with Jack Coy at PMR Components because I was looking to get his clutch mount switch he makes that fits the busa. I want to see what you guys may be interested in that we could get group buy prices on. He says he has never done a group buy before and seemed to have a lot of interest in it

PMR Components

He did mention that if we could not get a bunch of people on one particular item, That he would make a 20% discount code good for one day only that we could order anything off of the site. He has a ton of stuff

Take a look at the site and tell me what you guys are interested in and Ill see what I can get. Like i said if I cant get a bunch of people on one item he will be willing to do the discount code for everyone one day only but we may be able to get a better price if we get a bunch of people on one or a few items.
My vote is for the 3 switch clutch mount item :thumbsup:
pmrweb2045014.jpg

Have to think about what I'd be hooking up to that 3 switches? ??? Heated grips maybe?

Turning the CCFL halo on or off perhaps.

pmrweb2001002.jpg

pmrweb2001002.jpg

I need the name of the product you guys are interested in so i can start making tallys. The buy will apply to anything on his website. The more people we get he may increase the discount....

They make nice parts...I would suggest getting an extra swith or two in the event that one is cooked while soldering...not that I melted one or anything

So just 3 people right now for the 3 clutch mount switches... Give it a few days so everyone can see this

Russell you summa*****! Where were you with this few weeks ago?? :(...I have a 3 switch box waiting to be installed in the garage :)

They make nice parts...I would suggest getting an extra swith or two in the event that one is cooked while soldering...not that I melted one or anything

hey ryc how you been....havent seen you since that last gun show we went too....you know we doing a carpool to the bash in april...want in on it?

So right now...

myself
forbidden
mestona
icemansid
verylankey
for the Barswitch 3 switch clutch mount

I guess regardless if we get a bunch of people I will still contact you guys in a few days after I have talked to Jack and we will set up the best day to do the buy :beerchug:

Back