When people lose the right to petition elected officials, what is next?

so what does the "Petitioners" legal counsel have to say? next court please? .

really if there was EVER a reason for the ACLU? this is what they should be working on... I would have 100 letters in their mailbox... *but this might just be a really "just" cause.. probably outside the realm of their ability... :whistle:

so what does the "Petitioners" legal counsel have to say? next court please? .

really if there was EVER a reason for the ACLU? this is what they should be working on... I would have 100 letters in their mailbox... *but this might just be a really "just" cause.. probably outside the realm of their ability... :whistle:

I believe the petitioners continue to fight, but so far the most that citizens have been able to do is speak with votes last week...not sure where thing stand with legal recourse for them at this time.

The ACLU talked about investigating a while back, but they never seemed to show their faces...now that it's escalated, I'm truly hoping it'll gain some national attention.

Wow, that's crazy insane and very scary. I sure hope the citizens don't pay and fight this tooth and nail! If this becomes the norm we are in some deep trouble.

PM me the rest of the story please.

Don't think it would stand an appeal in a higher court.

You can always take it to the press.

Va , you live SO close to the capital you should know that they protect thier own and could really care less about the regular person . So much BS going on you need to wear boots. at least with Bush we knew he didn't care but with Obama who can tell, but hey I saw this sign so I think things will change

BestEmai.jpg

hell froze over.jpg

Last edited:
are we talking about :Ryan Beasley, Jared Taylor and Charles Clark from Gardner?

it sounds as if the process is working as it is supposed to.....

citizens have the right to petition the government.....but have to follow the laws and proper procedures....

why all the outrage?

Last edited:
are we talking about :Ryan Beasley, Jared Taylor and Charles Clark from Gardner?

it sounds as if the process is working as it is supposed to.....

citizens have the right to petition the government.....but have to follow the laws and proper procedures....

why all the outrage?

No, we're not talking about that...

And the citizens did everything by the law and proper procedure, but this is truly small town politics being played out where no one seems to really care. The outrage is because rights are being taken away to even speak out against those we elect. Doesn't matter if you're a dem or republican or independent, Mickey Mouse we should all have that right, period.

Lamb can tell you exactly what's next.........TYRANNY! Better get used to it.

Back