What's the worst thing that has flown up and hit you~?~

90lbs Pitbull, It was about 3 yrs ago, doin about 30mph, downhill in a residential area. He shot straight out from between to house and directly into the left side of my busa. Is nose hit my fairing and my foot and peg got him on the side of the head. I thought my foot was broke it hurt so bad. The pup tumbled, i pulled over and the owner who was also a EMT came over to check me out. Nothing broke, just sore and the pup was up and being a crazy puppy again before i left.

I think i can claim the title when i say that i was hit by a piece of S##t stained toilet paperRidin-long on a sunday,, sunny.. I see a piece of paper blowing in the street... Thought nuttin of it... Rolled toward it... It blew up and stuck to my front fork and blew on my leg.. I didnt realise it for a sec and when i did i almost puked. I couldnt get it off till i slowed down enough to kick it off. I then went to wash up. ???

Been stung in the neck twice by bees/wasps, ran over a small wild rabbit by my dads house in Surprise, Az, and hit a bird while running threw Peepels Valley.

And there was that time the deer jumped up at me.

OH, SCREW THAT !! I'm sacred to death of those things !! There are roads I won't go on at certain times because of them. I remember riding 2-up, with X wife, coming around a turn, and there were 3 of them right in the road. My X says, "AAAWWW, look at the dear", mean time I'm letting a duce go !!

Those things like to sit right on the side of the road, then at the last second JUMP right in front of you, almost like they were trying to hit you ??

Last edited by a moderator:
OH, SCREW THAT !! I'm sacred to death of those things !! There are roads I won't go on at certain times because of them. I remember riding 2-up, with X wife, coming around a turn, and there were 3 of them right in the road. My X says, "AAAWWW, look at the dear", mean time I'm letting a duce go !!

Those things like to sit right on the side of the road, then at the last second JUMP right in front of you, almost like they were trying to hit you ??

Except I hit the sucker when he was in the air. My headlight assembly and the front plastics were pretty much done. Not to mention I overdid the front and went down. All that at about 40.

Oh, the bee flew inside the helmet. I didn't panic, closed my mouth, squinted, opened the visor and the little guy was blown out - luckily outside and not inside my suit. :rofl:

Last edited:
Splattered dead skunk, one bee to the neck, one hornet to the neck (different day :lol: ), and a sizable chunk of rock to the right nip at about 95+ (I slowed down, and bought my first riding jacket that afternoon). Ever since the rock, it's been ATGATT :thumbsup:

I went to Vegas 3 weeks ago and had iffy weather on the trip down. I hit 1/4" to 1/3" hail @ 85mph just north of Nephi. It hurt like you would not believe and instantly got slick. I pulled in the clutch and coasted to the side of the road and almost as soon as I got stopped, the hail stopped but the damage was done. It was probably quite the sight, I was laughing and screaming at the same time. I was wearing a two layer jacket and my forearms and lower biceps were nothing but connecting 1/2" welts. It also got my right knee and ankle. My hands felt like I had really pissed off a catholic nun! In a couple of days I was covered in little bruises, looked and felt like I had stood in front of a platoon of paint ballers.

Just another one of my average road trips...lol!

I went to Vegas 3 weeks ago and had iffy weather on the trip down. I hit 1/4" to 1/3" hail @ 85mph just north of Nephi. It hurt like you would not believe and instantly got slick. I pulled in the clutch and coasted to the side of the road and almost as soon as I got stopped, the hail stopped but the damage was done. It was probably quite the sight, I was laughing and screaming at the same time. I was wearing a two layer jacket and my forearms and lower biceps were nothing but connecting 1/2" welts. It also got my right knee and ankle. My hands felt like I had really pissed off a catholic nun! In a couple of days I was covered in little bruises, looked and felt like I had stood in front of a platoon of paint ballers.

Just another one of my average road trips...lol!

Pissed off a nun!
Now that funny!:laugh:
Hail can hurt like, Well, Hail:rofl:
Bubba

Wayyyy back in the 90's ,I was rollin 4rum Philly to Atlantic City on the expressway and some fool had a couch sitting on the back of a pick up ..well it slid out the back in front of me and spun down the hwy and forced me off the road ,they didn't even know it flew off.

Here's the reverse, self inflicted; had a friend who drove like a bad a**. We lived in northern Virginia, and he would tear home through a construction zone. The workers would watch him go through at high speed on an old sportster an kick over their orange safety cones. Well after a few days of this he kicked one and it broke his foot. They had filled/packed one of the cones with sand...:whistle:

Oh my...Beetles,sheet rock, Owl's, Cigar ?? birds, road kill, Outlaw thats funny...Ask CC05.. left my saddle bag lid open and small water bottle hit him in the foot..he said it hurt [what a wuss] Just kidding.
Almost took a huge owl in the face once..ducked just in time. And a mere honeybee got me and i spent the night in the hospital. crazy thread but o so true. :beerchug:
my poor wife took a large hail stone in the forehead...visor down NOW

Last edited:
Except the normal big @ss beetles that smears all over your helmet and a occasional wasp thru the wents I've manage to collect a small antfarm in the helmet 'cause I was stupid enough to put in one of their paths which I didn't notice.. I didn't notice the ants in the helmet either... The first five minutes riding...
I've had one sparrow hit me in the shoulder when I was doin about 90mph.. I've also split two birds, a jay and some sort of falcon.. Hit both straight on so I've had to pick stuff out of the radiator, leg and boot.. Hurts like hell and smells worse.. :D

Wayyyy back in the 90's ,I was rollin 4rum Philly to Atlantic City on the expressway and some fool had a couch sitting on the back of a pick up ..well it slid out the back in front of me and spun down the hwy and forced me off the road ,they didn't even know it flew off.

Was Steve O and Johnny Knoxville riding in the couch~?~ :rofl:

going 100+ a small bird hit my shoulder almost knocked me off friend behind me said it exploded on impact it felt like i hit a vulture last year i was giong to work decided to take the long way through jemez mountains and got caught in a hail storm w/ 1in hail felt like i was riding on ball bearings with no cover it was so loud in my helmet my ears rang for about an hour and i was soaked

Back