Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the worst thing that has flown up and hit you~?~

How about a 5 foot long SNAKE!

Semi would you like to explain ?

So, how bout that snake story~?~

PS...I ran over one years and years ago and he slapped my engine under my legs that were flying high, LoL

I was doing about 5 mph down a dirt and grass road going into a farm on an old Suzuki GS550LD

Thinking back, that must have been about 22-23 years ago

Wow, road kill has got to be nasty! Got hit by a piece of 2 x 4 on the 91 in downtown Riverside while in the fast lane. Clipped my right knee and arm as it went spinning off behind me.

I got hit by a lug nut one time, square in the chest. That was before I was smart enough to wear gear. Man that hurt.

A buddy hit a deer about 55 mph. He was on a GSXR1000 said at the last second he gased it and lunged the bike towards the deer, knocked the deer out of the way and he kept the bike up but it still did $1100 worth of damage.

Had my visor up ,at night, a moth about the size of a bat hit me just above the eyebrow, try to explain that black eye (lol), very nasty and hurt like he11...

I got a rattlesnake about a mile away from the local track one night, saw it in a curve and could do nuthin but get my legs as high as possible. it was to dang big to stuff under the hump but the rattles came home with me. 13 buttons.
had a big a@@ rino beetle hit me right in the bridge of my nose at about 50 with my shield up, thought it was a rock cause it actually cut my nose open pretty good. When i pulled my helmet there he was sittin on my chin curtain...

A semi-truck coming from the opposite direction hit a patch of cow poop near the center median and flung enough on my visor that I had to stop and wipe it off with my good visor cloth.

Cigarette buts.... idiots just flick them out the window....and everytime.....right in the neck.

oh and i hit a junebug (with my throat) at about 90mph the day after i got my bike.

I dont know what it was, about about three days ago I was on my way to work 5.am. ( Dark ) about 70mph and something hit my shin, Like I said I dont know what it was but I have a bruise and when I got to work I had a yellowish green spot on my pants about the size of a tennis ball.

I took a big azz beetle to the throat. Didn't feel to good. Had my visor up cruising through town and got pegged in the face by a wasp, luckily he bounced back out. I am alergic to them buggers. And almost took a bird to the chest. A couple mph's faster and he would have got me. Numerous rocks to the face shield.

And almost took a bird to the chest. A couple mph's faster and he would have got me.

So what your saying is if you had an 07 Sonoma Candy red you would have had a bird in the chest :laugh::laugh::laugh:

DRAGON FLY!!!!!!!!!!! I was riding around airport freeway and a huge dragon fly got inside my helmet because i was riding with my shield open. That thing went right next to my ear. I was freaked out i pulled over asap and took off my helmet! Man that thing was stinking. Felt gross as the huge wings were all inside helmet :puke:

I was two hours away from home and had some sort of large beetle lodge in my helmet right next to my ear. He was stuck pretty good so I took my helmet off, sat it on the tank and pulled over into a gas station.

I got him out, but whatever it was had popped and I had what appeared to be hundreds of tiny little red things crawling around inside my helmet.

I had to ride home knowing they were in there, took a shower and left that helmet submerged in a 5 gallon bucket of water for a week~!~

I had a puckup truck throw a canoe at me. I saw it wasn't tied down well by the way it was bouncing. It flew off about the time I was going around.

And there was that time the deer jumped up at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tire carcass, hurt like hell, knocked the wind out of me, I pulled over and blacked out for a few minutes.:poke:

Top Bottom