you could make stickers to go on the windscreen with or org. name
like a small sticker like drag racers do with there #s like a inch tall

what do you guys think

i cant wait its been 2 years since i was at a bash

you could make stickers to go on the windscreen with or org. name
like a small sticker like drag racers do with there #s like a inch tall

what do you guys think

I like it:thumbsup:

Sorry Brothers. Wont be makin it this year. The wife just got into nursing school and I'll be startin a new job (hopefully). But I'm gonna have to hit one of these up someday.

Sorry Brothers. Wont be makin it this year. The wife just got into nursing school and I'll be startin a new job (hopefully). But I'm gonna have to hit one of these up someday.

Congrats to your wife for getting into nursing school! :cheerleader:

Sorry you won't be joining us but we will ride a few turns for ya!!

Hope you get that new job, too!!

Yeah I would rather be going to the bash I was at the fall one with only about 60 busa's and it was more fun than Thunder on the Beach so I know the Spring one would be a blast, but the girlfriend is driving me crazy about going to the beach and this is the cheapest way to take her money wise but a huge cost as to what I would rather be doing

speaking of werdkat, unsure right now if he will be making the journey to this bash or not. i'll keep you guys posted.

tell him to put it on the calendar and just do it! we won't accept any excuses :laugh:

Who has the official countdown timer?

45 days??

WOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45 days for those of us getting there on Sunday!! Woot woot!!
Posted via Mobile Device

So you guys still letting non Busa's join in on the fun and festivities...Had to sell the Mean Green Busa last year. But want to check out a Busa Bash none the less. And I will be in Athens,TN that weekend with my 86 GSXR....

IMG00495 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
So you guys still letting non Busa's join in on the fun and festivities...Had to sell the Mean Green Busa last year. But want to check out a Busa Bash none the less. And I will be in Athens,TN that weekend with my 86 GSXR....

Well we'll definitely know when your coming :whistle:....those pupies have some bark to 'em! :laugh:

Looking forward to riding w/ you as all are :welcome:

To my knowledge the only ones we don't allow in to the clubhouse is the trikers.....of course that's only because they're all road-hoggin' Goldwingers! :laugh:

Back