Whats Spring Bash?

I think was pulling your leg, or um your secondaries if you have a Gen1, Lol...

I'll be riding over Sat morning and meeting up with all of ya, It's nice I live about an hour and a half away. Then heading home.

Gots to work on Sunday.

Wish I could make it, its the same weekend for Thunder on the beach in Florida :(

Dude, that is just boring.....................Get to sit around in traffic on your hot bike, or stand around looking at other peoples bikes, blah, blah, blah!!! :laugh:

Come to the bash and actually ride your Busa!!! :cheerleader:

We are so much more fun than Thunder Beach!!! :whistle:

I agree with tom!

nothing like the bashes! although, no one is gonna recognize me:lol: i havent had a haircut since july:lol:

I agree with Tom also! Thunder on the beach sounds like a foo foo drink to me. Besides, the Dragon alone has more curves than the state of Florida!

Come one come all to the greatest show on earth! ok thats a bit much, but we have one heck of a great time!:thumbsup:

Get a haircut hippie! :laugh:

Great times with great folk.

Great roads, great food.

You just can't go wrong!

:beerchug:

You realize I've been called a hippie 3 times this week already? Haha.

I just booked the room for this year at the two wheel inn. You guys need to hurry. They have 3 rooms left. Had 4, I took one.

The wife is coming with me this year. She has fallen in love with everything robbinsville has
Posted via Mobile Device

Just curious How is this your first post when it says you have been a member since 07 and have almost 500 posts:poke:

Hey Josh....that confused me @ 1st as well. I thik what he means is it is the 1st thread he's posted up....not the 1st response he's made.

You realize I've been called a hippie 3 times this week already? Haha.

I just booked the room for this year at the two wheel inn. You guys need to hurry. They have 3 rooms left. Had 4, I took one.

The wife is coming with me this year. She has fallen in love with everything robbinsville has
Posted via Mobile Device

That's awesome bro :thumbsup:

I have actually been trying to find a good picture of a Greenbean riding a motorcycle to have put on a t-shirt, lol...

This is a great idea.

That's awesome bro :thumbsup:

Thanks. She loves riding on the back through the dragon. Our last trip felt like we were flying at a steady 40-45 through it.

Last spring bash was my first time riding the dragon. I was a nervous wreck after it. Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Besides, the Dragon alone has more curves than the state of Florida!

:laugh: :rofl:

I'll bring my clippers, your haircut is FREE!! :cheerleader:

we don't need clippers, just a bar of soap and a razor blade...he won't need another haircut for quite a while :laugh:

j/k sweet tea man, we won't do you wrong in front of your lady :beerchug:

we don't need clippers, just a bar of soap and a razor blade...he won't need another haircut for quite a while :laugh:

j/k sweet tea man, we won't do you wrong in front of your lady :beerchug:

Oh yes we will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader: :laugh:

:lol: oh ive heard storys of things thats happened at the past bashes from my brother.

you guys'll have to deal with the wifey if my hair goes missing:lol:

speaking of werdkat, unsure right now if he will be making the journey to this bash or not. i'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited:
:lol: oh ive heard storys of things thats happened at the past bashes from my brother.

you guys'll have to deal with the wifey if my hair goes missing:lol:

speaking of werdkat, unsure right now if he will be making the journey to this bash or not. i'll keep you guys posted.

Who said anything about your follicles being missing? You may still have them, just not on your head!! :laugh:

Just kidding, no one will mess with your hair! :whistle:

Back