What would you think?

Rollin20z

Registered
If you have pets then i'm sure you have had the getting woke up to someone standing/sitting/laying there staring at you like your doing something you shouldn't be when you should already be up and have let them out or gotten them a treat just because you should. :laugh: but what would you think if you opened your eyes and seen this? :whistle: Besides the obvious get your turd cutter out of my face.:butbut:

Now the big question is how many will be standing in line just to touch it. :rofl:

NhHLw.jpg

I'm not sure why, but I was expecting to see a motorcycle some part of it on here. Hell, I am even used to seeing everyone posting pics of their food and making my hungry. But I was NOT prepared to see that. :moon:

Why? Isn't it some kind of sign? I wouldn't say I'm all that religious but it isn't any different that than all these people see in clouds,tree's, sweat stains,crying statues or even grilled cheese sandwiches. :whistle:

NhHLw.jpg

If my dog had a face like that I would shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards..... Ohhhhhh wait.... WTF rollin? Maybe your ***** needs a boy dog... Install an electric fence and a doggy door and your dog wont wake you up with its butt in your face.... Hell my dog stays in bed long after I get up in the morning.

Back