What would you change

Maybe after an ad has been up for a certain period of time, the seller gets a notification about it and must take some sort of action to extend the life of the ad or it will be automatically removed.

Kind of like when I'm doing online banking and I get a pop-up saying, "Your session is about to expire. Please click "OK" for more time.". Something like that in email or PM form would be good.

Yup Im with Chat:laugh::whistle:

Maybe after an ad has been up for a certain period of time, the seller gets a notification about it and must take some sort of action to extend the life of the ad or it will be automatically removed.

Kind of like when I'm doing online banking and I get a pop-up saying, "Your session is about to expire. Please click "OK" for more time.". Something like that in email or PM form would be good.

we do this now

How about an employment section....may seem weird but if anyone knows who's hiring somewhere maybe it can help an Org member out....

I think I threw this out there before, it can even be a simple area where members post local jobs they know about, contact numbers etc...:whistle:

I would like to get and email when some responds to my IM that I sent. A lot of times I am on my black berry and for some reason I cannot get to my IM. I have to go through Hayabusa mobile to see the site. It is it the same for you Cap? Thanks for all you guys do for us!

I just want a way to plug the org into my spinal synapses. :thumbsup:

I like the org the wy it is. Not to many ads, nothing intrussive, easy way to communicate to the family. :thumbsup::beerchug:

maybe some new smilies or games :laugh:

I would like to get and email when some responds to my IM that I sent. A lot of times I am on my black berry and for some reason I cannot get to my IM. I have to go through Hayabusa mobile to see the site. It is it the same for you Cap? Thanks for all you guys do for us!

To receive emails whenever you get a PM go to your user control panel and on the left click on edit options. Under Messaging & Notification; Click on Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages.

To receive emails whenever you get a PM go to your user control panel and on the left click on edit options. Under Messaging & Notification; Click on Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages.

Thanks I was not aware of this. I guess I need to look around in there a little more. :laugh: Now How can I add more then one pic to my sig?

We have this in the classifieds too....

Every day the system sends out an email and tells members there are 3 days left or their ad will automatically expire. If they login they can relist the ad for an extended period. This process goes on and on until a member takes action or the 3 days expires. When the ad hits the 3rd day after notification the ad is put into a sold state where it stays displayed for 3 more days.... After those 3 days it will dissappear forever.

cap

I'd like to see a more prominent section of the board with more regional sub-sections to meet up and ride with new folks. That's one of the things I use forums for most, meeting new folks. There is a section for that, but it lost at the bottom, and there are not enough regional areas IMO.

Back