What Would you do???

1busa

Registered

If this was done to you in a race what would you do???

do you think a 2 race suspension slap on the wrist is enough??

I wouldn’t do nothing in the actual race but me and my crew would be waiting for him in the parking lot next to his trailer....... And he’s probably gonna miss more than 2 races regardless :fire:

What an unbelievably sh*tty thing to do, as if he could ever get away with it, absolute w*nk*r!
He should be banned from racing INDEFINITELY for that. T*sser.
I would've loved to see what happened in the pits later on . . . :poke:

Here's what Crutchlow had to say . . .
https://www.motorsport.com/moto2/ne...hy-of-lifetime-ban-crutchlow/3174042/?nrt=212

"Fenati, who rides for the Marinelli Snipers team, was black-flagged for grabbing rival Stefano Manzi's brake lever on the back straight, shortly after Manzi had run him off the track in a botched overtaking move.

“I think he should never race a motorcycle again,” Crutchlow said of Fenati. “When he walked back to the garage, the team should have just kicked him straight out the back.

“You can’t do this to another motorcycle racer. We are risking our lives enough. Sure, maybe there was contact before, but there is contact all the time.
“To grab the brake lever on the straight, he deserves to be kicked straight out.”

Last edited:
This was touched on in the MotoGP thread. Crutch never pulls any punches.:D I wouldn’t take ‘my crew’ anywhere but I would’ve paid a visit to Fenati after the race. Not sure what penalty would be right but banning someone for life seems a bit hard. If he were a seasoned GP class rider and not relatively new (in Moto3) the penalty might be more severe. Any further infraction should be dealt with quite severely though.

Makes you wonder what this rider is capable of if he'll do something like that to another rider.......also makes me wonder what he has already done...this behaviour can't be tolerated in a professional sport. What if the other rider had gone down?

c'mon guys... u never been pissed before and did something u regretted? All this smack talk about after hours visits... but it rarely happens anymore and WHEN it does... trust me... u will see the inside of a courtroom... there is obviously bad blood between these guys... it didn't just "happen".... sit bavck and think about alllllll the times in your life that u said to ureself… "THANK GOD nobody saw me do that"

My friends and I rode like that when we were young. It was common for someone to ride up beside you, grab your brake, flip your kill switch, or even swipe your key and leave you coasting to the roadside.
You better watch your mirror at a stop light too, as we usually bumped the front tire into their back tire.
We were hooligans that grew up riding in the woods doing that, so pavement was the new challenge, lol.
....maybe not as appropriate in a sanctioned race, and with the other guy being unsuspecting.

c'mon guys... u never been pissed before and did something u regretted? All this smack talk about after hours visits... but it rarely happens anymore and WHEN it does... trust me... u will see the inside of a courtroom... there is obviously bad blood between these guys... it didn't just "happen".... sit bavck and think about alllllll the times in your life that u said to ureself… "THANK GOD nobody saw me do that"
I agree, vigilante justice never prevails. There is a disciplinary system in place and it should be able to do it's job.

Guys, is not about pointing fingers at the dude and acting like we’ve never made a bad call, is simply, the fact that the man was “at work” and being watched by millions on TV. I know if I pulled some stupid crap like that at work and my employer saw me, I would be looking for a job after putting my coworkers safety on the line, due to the nature of my job.

I think the reaction is way overkill. I mean what he did is no worse than what other GP riders have done out on the track that actually caused an immediate crash. If this punishment is just for what he did then Marquez should of been banned long ago! He has actually wrecked other riders out using his entire bike. This guy taps a brake lever and OMG it’s like the worst thing we’ve ever seen and the thought of what potentially could of happened... How about what has happened from far more aggressive tactics out on the track. This #metoo mentality that society has accepted as the norm is the same reason everything is out of control today. Ridiculous

Yes it was a shitty and wrong thing to do but worthy of ending the guys career over it?! Why is Marcquez still racing?? Get F***!!! real.

I think the reaction is way overkill. I mean what he did is no worse than what other GP riders have done out on the track that actually caused an immediate crash. If this punishment is just for what he did then Marquez should of been banned long ago! He has actually wrecked other riders out using his entire bike. This guy taps a brake lever and OMG it’s like the worst thing we’ve ever seen and the thought of what potentially could of happened... How about what has happened from far more aggressive tactics out on the track. This #metoo mentality that society has accepted as the norm is the same reason everything is out of control today. Ridiculous

Yes it was a shitty and wrong thing to do but worthy of ending the guys career over it?! Why is Marcquez still racing?? Get F***!!! real.
Hmmm . . . a 'balanced' view point.
So if he gets a slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket, what will be his next trick? loosening brake banjo bolts off in the pits??
There's aggressive riding and then there's outright thuggery.
What he did was the latter.
Hey . . just sayin'. :confused:

Back