What would you do?

Thanks for the Kudos guys

We all have bills to pay and i know money is tirhgt for everyone right now. I my self have bills to pay, not to mention the removations I am going to have done next year on the 2 buildings I just bought. But at the same time, it is the giving season. Sure it would be nice to keep it and spend it on my self. Get a nice LCD for the bed room or something. However there are lots of kids in the hospital who did not get to spend Christmas at home due to illness or injury. If the owner of the money does not come foward, I cant think of a better place for it to go. If it cost a million dollars to put a smile on just one childs face then it is money well spent. ( no I did not find a million dollars)

I am sure the cop were very busy that night with other stuff, and I would have been willing to wait on them to clear up from a few calls. it was the attitude of the lady on the phone that upset me..

Just got a phone call, person knw the exact amount, what color envlope it was in and the size of it, as well as how man 20's 10's and 1's were in it. Meeting them later tonight.

You are taking all of the right steps. I would either keep the money or donate to a good charity. My heart always goes out to dogs. :thumbsup:

Back