What other toys suffer

The blowboat remains stationary-Anymore, it just isn't fast enough...........

Smerians.jpg

Orangebusa, is that one of those new lawn mower jacks I've been hearing about under your car? Pretty neat! Gotta get me one....since the arrival of the busa my wife has had to get a boyfriend and the kids are are in the "big brother" program. I have not seen the dog in months and I just noticed there is a third violation taped to the door for weeds over three feet.
1zhelp.gif

The blowboat remains stationary-Anymore, it just isn't fast enough...........
Now that looks freaky... I haven't forgotten about coming down to orbit the lake, Sounds like I got a couple of riding buddies that would like to make the trip as well. One on an 03 1000 the other I think is still riding his ZX9R.

I am still SOL on time until mid-February but after that my mental state should be much improved. So I'll get back in touch then.

OK, My guns, My Art, computer games, the Infiniti is dirtier than hell. I think I have probably the most ghetto Infiniti in Tampa, filthy enough that you don't want to lean up against it dirty.

Orangebusa, is that one of those new lawn mower jacks I've been hearing about under your car?  Pretty neat! Gotta get me one....since the arrival of the busa my wife has had to get a boyfriend and the kids are are in the "big brother" program. I have not seen the dog in months and I just noticed there is a  third violation taped to the door for weeds over three feet.  
1zhelp.gif
thats funny yea TORO self propelled car lift dont go in the garage without one

did manage to finish building my ultralite airplane this fall and have been working on my 200 mph airplane for 7 years but its been at a stand still since the busa came about. Had her 6 months before putting her away for the winter and had 10,327 miles on her.:cool:

About like everyone else...Everything suffers for the needs of the bike...
evil.gif

The drumset has been in the attic almost since I bought the busa. I think about getting it down and playing some, but then the busa calls.

Anyone who rides a motorcycle has the same problem. Everyone suffers except for the ones who ride. When you ask them what they are thinking about. The answer is always the same. I was just thinking about the bike.... need new pipes, gotta ride this road, it really needs a bath, itneedsme,ijustgottarideandonandon
baaa.gif
bluegrab.gif
sorry bout that it all just seems to run together

LETS GO RIDING, it will be ok if its only 15 degrees outside
wow.gif

yea well check it out my buddies think im retarded for letting it sit like i do although it does run high 12s low 13s it just doesnt do it like the busa
Great car, I can't wait to find one. I'm interested in a 70' big block car, 396-454 dosent matter. I actually would want non # matching car because I want to drive it. It would be a "three season" car. I could see it towing the Busa to the track now. I would get unlimited runs by alternating between the two.
laugh.gif

yea well check it out my buddies think im retarded for letting it sit like i do although it does run high 12s low 13s it just doesnt do it like the busa
Great car, I can't wait to find one. I'm interested in a 70' big block car, 396-454 dosent matter. I actually would want non # matching car because I want to drive it. It would be a "three season" car. I could see it towing the Busa to the track now. I would get unlimited runs by alternating between the two.  
laugh.gif
70s are cool and i would like one of them too had a perfect 72 bought in cali a few years back sold it and my 40 ford coupe to buy my home i dream of a 6or700 hp big block in my 66 have one but needs building which will get done after i supercharge my busa HY HO BUSA AWAAAAAY

When the weather is fit to ride... I don't read as much as I did before getting the Busa. And I'll admit the last two Summers didn't result in as much woodworking or home remodeling as I had originally intended.

Yep nothing like a big block toy!! 475cid, 580 horse power (just the motor no nos spray) and 11.80 in the 1/4 at New York Int. Dragway

my70stang.jpg

Back