What other toys suffer

orangebusa??

Registered
all my other toy are suffering since i got the busa wasnt like that with the other bikes i owned every things sitting collecting dust(91kx500,95kx250,99banshee,and evn my 66chevelle)this problem sound familiar anybody?
rock.gif

Lets see the digital audio-video system, GMC Jimmy, early bill payoffs, etc ---just about everything lets just make it real simple :blush:

House renovation, car, friends that don't ride. Very life consuming cycle. Orangebusa can't believe you have a Chevelle! Its seems Busa riders share alot of the same interests, there are a few on the board with Chevelles and I've wanted one since I was 15. I've been looking and will buy if I find the right one.

yea well check it out my buddies think im retarded for letting it sit like i do although it does run high 12s low 13s it just doesnt do it like the busa

66_4.jpg

- women
- recording studio / music writing, producing, performing
- online gaming
- family, friends, people without bikes
- eating, sleep, breathing, living "safely"
- skydiving

If I HAD to pick ONE THING, I'd chuck it all for music. Yes, even the Busa and women. Luckily I don't have to pick on e thing.
smile.gif

Gotta say my mountain bikes. I'm a bit of a gadget guy too, but I try to use my gadgets in conjunction with my 'busa (GPS receiver, digital camera, blah blah blah). Oh, and tools... I love tools... woodworking tools, pneumatic, whatever... just love 'em... some I even know how to use!
wink.gif

My Mustang needs a new convertible top...but, I keep spending the money on the Busa! Guess when it just blows off, I'll replace it...
laugh.gif

I bought my dream car in Oct. of 2002, a 1965 modified corvette.
I purched the Busa in July of 2003, it has sinced taken all my "modification" money.

Prior to the busa I put a new rock crusher transmission in the vette, totally rewired the vette, refinished some of the interior, added new plug wires, and a few other things,....... then the busa came along.
At least the busa is coming along nicely.  
biggrin.gif

yea well heres a sadder pic of the car has been sitting like this since i got the busa about 7months i do go in the garage with intension on putting the rear back in but end polishing waxing cleaning or just looking at the bike GO FIGURE

Mvc_005f.jpg

My brand new Honda ST1300 ... thought I'd be doing some sport TOURING with her, but bought the 'Busa afterwards and all I'm interested in is SPORT touring ... so the Honda sits.

DJ

yea well heres a sadder pic of the car has been sitting like this since i got the busa about 7months i do go in the garage with intension on putting the rear back in but end polishing waxing cleaning or just looking at the bike GO FIGURE
Hehehe... You even snuck the busa into that photo, as a reflection in the quarter panel! Yer eat up, man! Good thing we all are or we'd look at you funny!
alien.gif

i'd prolly have a few more guitars if I didn't fiddle with the busa... no biggie though I've already got more than I need hmm, haven't had the KDX200 out since about 3 months before i got the busa though

Unfourtunately (or maybe fourtunately) I am adding an extention to my house (adding 1680 sq/ft!) so that has consumed all of my time and $. Luckly my side job is 35 miles away or I would never get to ride!

P.S. I have a 71 Chevelle in the resto phase.
wink.gif

Back