What other toys suffer

70 mustangs are awesome i helped restore one for a local guy in my area fliped on a roticceory and all real nice car i once had a 67 fastback 390 4 gear car never drove it it was in need of some help but a really cool car 11.80s is fast for a car good job when i do get around do pour tons of money down the throat my big block im shooting for 10S its good to dream

oh and at the time if intrested my chev is equiped with a healthy little sad block 350 muncie m-22  12bolt posi with brand new carrier 3.73 gears and axles  didnt need axles but got them along with the other stuff them damn cruise nights something breaks every year lol
tounge.gif

RPMS COME UP CLUTCH COMES OUT REAR COME APART

<!--EDIT|orangebusa??
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074858450 -->

I've been wanting to put a turbo in the wife's Z3 for a year or so...now the funds are slotted for a turbo kit for the Busa or a 250 rear tire/swingarm setup....but I can't make up my mind and pull the trigger!! Wussy, I am.

im with you your wife already has a z3 she dont need no turbo where as the busa well im gonna say to turbo the the busa deffinate neccesity hands down im going with a supercharger though but same deal hear i was saving to get my wife some new shoes but she already has shoes i dont have a supercharger iwant a supercharger deffianatly need a supercharger and when i have 10000 pairs of superchargers ill get her some new shoes:;):

<!--EDIT|orangebusa??
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074881425 -->

Before I bought my Busa, I deep into R100RS BMW project. I thought my Ducati ST2 was the best all around bike I ever owned. Now my BMW project is still on hold, and my Ducati is for sale. The Busa is the only bike I want to ride anymore.

Yep, I try to make my time for my toys.

I don't ride my cruiser bike much anymore, but I still kick it in my convertible. I haven't been flying my plane much, but that's because of school.

All_Bikes_3.jpg

did manage to finish building my ultralite airplane this fall and have been working on my 200 mph airplane for 7 years but its been at a stand still since the busa came about. Had her 6 months before putting her away for the winter and had 10,327 miles on her.:cool:
What is your 200 mph plane? Once I finsih school next year, I'm buying a Velocity Canard wing Kit plane that cruises at 200 knots. I currently have a Cessna 172.

Orangebusa, is that one of those new lawn mower jacks I've been hearing about under your car?  Pretty neat! Gotta get me one....since the arrival of the busa my wife has had to get a boyfriend and the kids are are in the "big brother" program. I have not seen the dog in months and I just noticed there is a  third violation taped to the door for weeds over three feet.  
1zhelp.gif
thats funny yea TORO self propelled car lift dont go in the garage without one
Ya had me going!
laugh.gif

I went back to check out the pict and see what you were talking about!
rock.gif

Back