what mods can a busa handle without a PC??

tommyboy, pretty good grasp of whats going on. I highly doubt there will be multiple MAF's on a bike though due to size vs space restrictions, and currently I cant recall any car that has factory multi-MAF setup, to include the Viper with its twin cold air intake tubes. Getting one PCM to recognize the input from more than one MAF is quite a task, most racers either go SD or very large MAF (stock LS1 is 78mm and I've seen them up to 101mm). But that will all come in the future I'm sure...unless the software designers come up with a better air metering system, maybe incorporate a pitot tube type setup like Aircraft use, IDK.

The performance expectations of bike owners is so much higher than car owners. Trying to meet the new super tight emissions regs is going to force the bike companies to do something radical or the bikes will be neutered.

Isn't it funny how tricking the ECM (do you agree the fail-safe is defaulted to locking the subs) you now have an increase in performance. Even if you physically removed the sub plates and nothing else, the intake manifold sensor will still feel the low vacuum and purge the same fuel quantity. Either way, the performance is improved by either mod.... be it by the tweaker, or by sub plate removal.

"Some PCMs can substitute "estimated data" for a missing or out of range MAP signal, but engine performance will be drastically reduced" (quote by Larry Carley). All the data I've seen says the complete opposite. Even your bike, tommy, is semi-sensor-semi-ECM "(estimated data) and has drastically improved. Who am I to believe, Larry, or my own experience making an engine gain in performance removing sensors.

(2busa @ Dec. 18 2006,21:11) "Isn't it funny how tricking the ECM (do you agree the fail-safe is defaulted to locking the subs) you now have an increase in performance."

The term "failsafe" can mean many things. Every company's EFI system is different. Ones in cars are more fault tolerant than ones in motorcycles. For cars, they all have to meet the "OBD" requirements. These Federal requirements mean all cars react the same when specific EFI failures occur.

All EFI systems can function to a degree if certain sensors are inoperative or whose output has deviated out of a set "window". A "Check Engine" indicator will normally come on. On the Busa you would get an "FI" indicator. The main goal when failures occur is to not damage the engine. If certain sensors fail, the ECU will be blind and must either jump to a very low HP mode or shut down. Cars have more sensors and are more fault tolerant. A car can jump into more modes of operation and still keep the engine safe. A bike can only tolerate so many failures before the engine must be shut down. Some ECUs have backup hardware to take over if the main CPU dies. The engine will go into limp home mode.

Most EFI mods trick the ECU into using more aggressive timing or fueling maps. The ECU does not go into any failsafe mode due to these tricks unless you have screwed things up. Again you would get a "FI" indicator if the ECU senses a fault.

The most common EFI mod is to screw with the ambient air temperatur sensor. This does not work on all vehicles. The other is to screw with the MAP or MAF sensors. These mods can cause a Check Engine light when done wrong.

Simple add-on which I omitted in my post above about what parameters are required for SD. Should include, but not always necessary: IAT, ECT.

Tommy, have you by any chance used EFI Live, LS1Edit, HP Tuners, or similar products? And yes, OBD II Emissions requirements are much easier to get around with the right software compared to a bikes emissions and seemingly lack of in-depth tuning software.

I have not used any of those tools you mention although I am familiar with them. Other than simple vehicle repairs, my EFI knowledge is only from reading, not doing. I had a LS1 Vette for a while and was interested in using LS1 edit but the car pissed me off so much I got rid of it.

It was my purchase of an 06 Yammi FZ1 that forced me to start learning more about EFI. All the mods recommended on the FZ1 forum to fix the bike's EFI problems did not appeal to me. I decide to attempt a fix myself of the most annoying problems.

Since cars are sold in high quantities and the same engine is used in multiple platforms, people are willing to spend the time and money to reverse engineer the ECU software in order to develop new firmware to download.

CAT, tommy... appreciate the auto tech levels of ECM,ECU,PCM,MAF, OOPS, way too much info or confusion! (for most?)

Like the PROFESSOR suggested to me; download the shop manual, please follow/incorporate the terms that are used by the book.

I am going to ask both tommy and CAT to answer this, "open book" question:

When a tre or a clutch mod is done to a Busa: Does the ECM plot maps in the 6th gear "fail-safe" mode, or in a 5th gear map as has been stated here for years, (I'm guessing the years thing)?

This question is far from being a, "baited" question. Use the 1999-2000 shop manual to walk you through the diagnosis steps, and explain why you came up with your answer. TY.

(2busa @ Dec. 20 2006,11:07) CAT, tommy... appreciate the auto tech levels of ECM,ECU,PCM,MAF, OOPS, way too much info or confusion! (for most?)

Like the PROFESSOR suggested to me; download the shop manual, please follow/incorporate the terms that are used by the book.

I am going to ask both tommy and CAT to answer this, "open book" question:

When a tre or a clutch mod is done to a Busa: Does the ECM plot maps in the 6th gear "fail-safe" mode, or in a 5th gear map as has been stated here for years, (I'm guessing the years thing)?

This question is far from being a, "baited" question. Use the 1999-2000 shop manual to walk you through the diagnosis steps, and explain why you came up with your answer. TY.
Preliminary Open Book Answer:

No, a TRE or otherwise properly Modified GPS (MGPS) will not put an ECM into Fail-Safe mode. As far as the ECM is considered, the MGPS allows the ECM to see the gearing choice in the following manner: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 5th again. Since the MGPS is putting out >.6V there is no triggering of the Fail-Safe mode. The map chosen should be the same with and without the MGPS. Since there are only 8 maps, 4 light load and 4 heavy, it shouldn't matter.

Now, I dont have any experience with TRE, only a MGPS, so there may be some issue the TRE has that I'm ignorant too.

If the MGPS is simply a resistor, or jumpering off the 6th to the 5th gear routing, then it shouldn't matter...its just that the ECM will never see 6th Gear. The ECM is only concerned with seeing less than .6v for 3sec or more, or is ONLY seeing 6th Gear.

Thats my take on it, but the last few days has been rough on my remaining brain cell so I'll relook at this question, as well I'm open to others interpretations of things.

Charlie

CAT, and when 6th is shifted into, all of a sudden the resistance value is now equal to a 5th gear resistance reading? Who are you kidding.
Someone point to this person who keeps spouting a 5th gear signal, when in the shop manual, TELLS YOU that you are going to be re-routed using 6th gear maps until you fix (remove) the tre's "out of book spec" signal.

The shop manual... IS THAT EASY TO READ. Did not the tre... fudge an out of spec signal, send the ECU to read a different map (the reason is for the tre to trigger, f-safe maps).

Ask Ivan. He's cool to talk to. He'll tell you.

(2busa @ Dec. 27 2006,12
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) CAT, and when 6th is shifted into, all of a sudden the resistance value is now equal to a 5th gear resistance reading? Who are you kidding.
Someone point to this person who keeps spouting a 5th gear signal, when in the shop manual, TELLS YOU that you are going to be re-routed using 6th gear maps until you fix (remove) the tre's "out of book spec" signal.

The shop manual... IS THAT EASY TO READ. Did not the tre... fudge an out of spec signal, send the ECU to read a different map (the reason is for the tre to trigger, f-safe maps).

Ask Ivan. He's cool to talk to. He'll tell you.
Ok, calm down here buddy. I'm not totally positive about the whole issue, as I've stated several times before. However, it doesn't seem to me you are having a very brilliant time yourself with understanding not everything you are going to contend with in life is in the SHOP MANUAL, and yes it is that easy....NOT!

If you take a resistor that matches the same value of 5th gear, and place it in line of the 6th gear, what value will the ECM register? No its not fricken rocket science and no you wont find the answer in the SHOP MANUAL. Your ECM will see the value of the 5th gear resistor, simple. There is no sending of a junk signal to put the computer in fail safe mode, unless the some other parameter is messed with, e.g. the TRE kills the IAT sensor signal, the fail safe mode can be engaged, or the resistor is out of tolerance. Just like the VATS system used by GM and other manufacturers using a resistor in the key for the PCM to recognize before allowing the car to start, there is a window of tolerance, you can be above or below that said resistance by a fraction and still work.

The Busa's computer does not know what gear it is if not sent the signal, resistance, from the GPS. So, if you d/c the GPS you will be in fail safe mode, if your out of spec your in fail safe mode, however, if you can follow along, the resistance changed from say 11,000 (6th gear value) to 9,500 (5th gear value) then the PCM will see you in 5th gear, clutch engaged, and again 5th gear when in actuality your in 6th, but again, the computer wont know which one except the resistance seen.

Show me in the SHOP MANUAL what the ECM see's to tell what gear the bike is? Show me where the spec's are for it tell its out of spec?

I dont want to speak to Ivan about this, if he wanted to chime in and offer his wisdom I'm sure he would. I would appreciate more concise and complete sentences though so I can ensure I'm following along with what you are saying. Ain't got be an english major, just understandable. Thanks.

Charlie

How about, take a look at page 4-31 first sentence concerning FAIL-SAFE as you so like to reference. It is not fully functional mode of operation, used to get your butt home/shop for repair. So, riddle me this, why would you intentionally put your bike into FSM and expect the performance to increase? Seems stupid to me, so I will wait for you to explain WTF I'm missing.

While your in the SHOP MANUAL, look at page 4-47 reference the GPS and putting the bike into FSM. If the V is 0 or below .6v, is when it enters FSM, no reference to what resistance or V is seen per gear. So, end of your arguement on a modified GPS putting the bike into FSM, end of the arguement on FSM making your bike perform better, and end of your arguement on the 5th Gear vs 6th Gear issue...unless you have some kind of proof of WTF your trying to argue. Peace.

(CAT3 @ Dec. 27 2006,14:56) If you take a resistor that matches the same value of 5th gear, and place it in line of the 6th gear, what value will the ECM register?  No its not fricken rocket science and no you wont find the answer in the SHOP MANUAL.  Your ECM will see the value of the 5th gear resistor, simple.  
Charlie

You are exactly right.

Notice how instantly the tre triggers the (smoother = richer) tune. Notice too, that no matter what "new" resistance value you try to fudge in between connectors, you will smack dab right into fail-safe... period.
Show me in the manual where this resistor is going to magically run in a 5th signal twice, when the Speedo is going to remain at a 5th gear mph in a physical 6th gear. Think the computer is not going to recognize seeing a 5th signal reading a 6th g/ratio to the Speedo?
I can show you that the tre does signal a fail-safe, "fixed to 6th gear" (an ECU voltage inside) upon key cycle. Remember, even if the GPS was disconnected, or had a cut wire, the ECU is going to read, (say it), the 6th gear maps anyway, (mickey mouse diode/resistor/whatever, you name it). Did the, "totally failed part" begin to clear things in your mind yet? Did you see 6th take right over... as designed.

You guys crack me up. CAT, who's getting excited. I know this stuff cold. You guys need this. Not me.

I kept pulling off sensors/reinstalling sensors on my 14. I could literally tell (within feet) the difference in performance. More sensors removed, the stronger it ran. It turns richer without adding a PC you might say. Better in fact.

I have now shown; you are not in a 5th gear map. Sending you to page, 4~31will confirm one more time, there is no way you can lock in a 5th gear map, when the page says, 6th is your (internal voltage values) gear. Look at bottom of page.
You may now confirm the same exact, "state of tune" (using the 6th gear maps) by disconnecting the GPS, then test ride. Install the tre, and there will be zero changes.

Enjoy your 6th gear map since 1999.
firedevil.gif

2busa,

Here I drew a picture for you. This is what is in the GPS. A plain and simple mechanical switch with 6 resistors in it. I'll come back and add to it.

GPS.jpg

(2busa @ Dec. 28 2006,04:23) Notice how instantly the tre triggers the (smoother = richer) tune. Notice too, that no matter what "new" resistance value you try to fudge in between connectors, you will smack dab right into fail-safe... period.
Show me in the manual where this resistor is going to magically run in a 5th signal twice, when the Speedo is going to remain at a 5th gear mph in a physical 6th gear. Think the computer is not going to recognize seeing a 5th signal reading a 6th g/ratio to the Speedo?
I can show you that the tre does signal a fail-safe, "fixed to 6th gear" (an ECU voltage inside) upon key cycle. Remember, even if the GPS was disconnected, or had a cut wire, the ECU is going to read, (say it), the 6th gear maps anyway, (mickey mouse diode/resistor/whatever, you name it). Did the, "totally failed part" begin to clear things in your mind yet? Did you see 6th take right over... as designed.

You guys crack me up. CAT, who's getting excited. I know this stuff cold. You guys need this. Not me.

I kept pulling off sensors/reinstalling sensors on my 14. I could literally tell (within feet) the difference in performance. More sensors removed, the stronger it ran. It turns richer without adding a PC you might say. Better in fact.

I have now shown; you are not in a 5th gear map. Sending you to page, 4~31will confirm one more time, there is no way you can lock in a 5th gear map, when the page says, 6th is your (internal voltage values) gear. Look at bottom of page.
You may now confirm the same exact, "state of tune" (using the 6th gear maps) by disconnecting the GPS, then test ride. Install the tre, and there will be zero changes.

Enjoy your 6th gear map since 1999.
firedevil.gif
I am talking solely about TRE's, but modified GPS which produce the same end result as the TRE. IF the TRE does something different that's b/w you and Ivan.

Now, you have failed to "SHOW" me or anyone one specific example, from the manual, drawing etc, of WTF your trying to convince everyone of...this means to me your typing out the side of your neck, laymans term your BS'ing.

Resistance Value- Your full of crap on this one. You think no matter what value the TRE is still forcing FSM? How? Where in the manual does it talk about FSM vs. Ohms? Nowhere! Why? Because the key for all doors in life are not going to be hung out on a hanger for everyone and anyone to find. If you did a tad bit of research on how the GPS operates, sending voltage AT xxxx Ohms of resistance, then you should easily be able to deduct the values the ECM reads is xxx ohms at >.6v. The GPS doesn't change the voltage per gear, it alters the amount of resistance, like a rheostat, or potentiometer, each gear has a fixed value of resistance. That is simply how 5th gear can be duplicated as 6th gear, bypassing the restriction and altering the map...duh!

NO, the ECM does not have a checksum for rpm vs mph. If you think it does, show me the sensor, or sequencing in the ECM thats responsible for it? You can't because it doesn't exist. If you set the 6th gear resistance from the GPS to match that of 2d gear, you'd still be able to top over 186mph. How is this possible? When the ECM see's the ohms matching 6th gear the restriction is in effect, if it never see's that restriction, it can come into play.

Now on the TRE maybe there is some whack "fixed to 6th gear" signal as you claim, but I doubt it. If it did, then why is there not a restriction? Show me, stop typing and prove it.

Of course if the GPS is d/c then its not reading 6th gear, its reading less than .6v....how can it read 6th gear if there is no voltage matched with resistance w/i parameters? It can't. So no I dont see your "clear picture of 6th gear taking over" when it is impossible for ANY gear to be registered if cut or d/c. Whatever your smoking, if its legal I'd like to sample some
smile.gif

What you have or haven't done, being on a 13.5 or working as a mechanic for 16yrs or whatever has no bearing. What the issue here is your inability to read and comprehend what is in front of you. I've looked at all the pages in the service manual, 4-31 does not say your locked into 6th gear. It does not state your in 5th gear either, what it does state that if the voltage is below, OR if the ECM see's lock in 6th gear (gee, if it thinks it in 6th gear, what do you think the ECM is seeing? Try resistance!* Go get your mulitmeter from your days of tuning pro bikes or whatever and cycle thru each gear, record the differnces in resistance and you will then see the values change.

Dude, not only are you stubborn, but frankly your ignorant. I've explained time and again I am referring to a modified GPS, and how it signals the ECM, the routing of signals from the GPS to the ECM, shown you the pages to look, and even the basic theory of this stuff yet you insist on being right! Your level of ignorance, or arrogance is amazing, simple put. If you took as much time to read what I have posted, as I have what you posted, looked at the manual, thought about it in a basic logical manner you would have to come with some different conclusion, which is probably scaring you.

I can't believe you think that if I d/c my GPS I will have the same kickass performance as adding a TRE. Are you an inpatient at a mental health research lab thats somehow gained access to the internet? Your seriously not joking around with all your self righteous flattery about this whole TRE debate, but something is amiss in your logic.

Here is a simple question for you 2Busa. I'll even make it multiple guess, since that seems to be your choice of answering things:

How does the ECM know which gear it is in?
A It registers voltage changes

B It registers resistance changes

C there is some magical signal only you can see in the diagram that tells the ECM, based of speed and rpm what gear it is.

And before you type some more bandwidth wasting crap, show your work. Use the manual, or draw it out. I want to see how you come up with the wrong answer. *hint, if you use Professors diagram above you'll pick B, and be right
smile.gif

smile.gif

CAT, watch... real simple. One more time. Watch the ECM work the magic you're all missing. Here we are, reading a simple manual and what the ECM will do exactly...

CAT, If I remove the GPS from the main wire harness, what will the ECU do in this situation? I will answer this simple walk-thru question. Go to page 4~31. Read GPS AT VERY BOTTOM... if you pulled each sensor ,you will see 15 out of 16 sensors will run under a default map... (sans the spark plugs), but you begin to understand the major sensors don't even need to be plugged in at all. They run off of the ECM.
Do you now see that if you disconnect a sensor, you can go right to the manual, read your failed code, and see the ECM has, "provided with fail-safe functions" etc.

Show me my ignorance when I am simply pointing out how the book is defaulting to a 6th, "fixed" map, when so much as a, "10th of a volt" is going to spit a code.

It's like you have control of re-programming the ECM's (make sure, ECM you follow my different resistance value to read the 5th map) ROM with a simple diode? All you did was send a voltage signal that triggered 6th fail-safe, be it the tre, clutch -diode/resistor, d/c; it is going right to that f-safe mapping program.

Professor brings in the GPS diagram. If you add up the (stock) values 1 thru 6, you read 12.65 total. Add that extra 5th resistance, you build a value reading to 19.255 = NOT a stock 12.6 resistance! Do you now see how instantly the ECM defaults to 6th f-safe? Remember, when the key is first turned on, the ECM is reading each "sensor" value resistance. For example, if it reads a normal 12.6, no f-safe triggered. Send the 19.2 resistance value and what happens? I find that answer at the bottom of page 4~31; Item: GPS. F/S Mode: 6th G/signal "FIXED"... (not any 5th gear whatsoever).

This is too easy!

(2busa @ Dec. 28 2006,13:57) CAT, watch... real simple. One more time. Watch the ECM work the magic you're all missing. Here we are, reading a simple manual and what the ECM will do exactly...

CAT, If I remove the GPS from the main wire harness, what will the ECU do in this situation? I will answer this simple walk-thru question. Go to page 4~31. Read... if you pulled each sensor ,you will see 15 out of 16 sensors will run under a default map.
Do you now see that if you disconnect a sensor, you can go right to the manual, read your failed code, and see the ECM has, "provided with fail-safe functions" etc.

Show me my ignorance when I am simply pointing out how the book is defaulting to a 6th map, when so much as a, "10th of a volt" is going to spit a code.  

It's like you have control of re-programming the ECM with a simple diode? All you did was send a voltage signal that triggered 6th fail-safe.

Professor brings in the GPS diagram. If you add up the (stock) values 1 thru 6, you read 12.65 total. Add that extra 5th resistance, you build a value reading to 19.255 = NOT a stock 12.6 resistance! Do you now see how instantly the ECM defaults to 6th f-safe? Remember, when the key is on, the ECM is reading each "sensor" value resistance. If (for example it reads a normal 12.6, no f-safe triggered). Send the 19.2 resistance value and what happens?

This is too easy!
2busa

Look again. The switch does not add each resistor. It selects the resistor one at a time. You can disregard the blue switch for the neutral, it does nothing here. The little line with the arrow represents the moving portion of the switch. As shown it is in 1st gear. The current path in the diagram is ECU, pink wire to the 590 ohm resistor to the black wire which is ground. When you shift to second the switch leg moves to the next terminal and the current path is ECU, pink wire to the 825 ohm resistor to the black wire.

Actually the current path is backwards to that as DC electron current goes from negative to positive.

Where in the book does it show a “10th of a volt is going to spit a codeâ€￾

It actually says if the voltage falls below .6 volts for longer than 3 seconds, it will turn a code 31. . That means if the pink wire is grounded or the resistance falls to less than about 200 ohms, you will get a code 31 and a FI light. Disconnecting the circuit will raise the voltage on the pink wire to about 5 volts (at the ECU). It will also go to 6th being higher than the 4.76 volts it currently sees in 6th gear….. but no code, no FI light.

(2busa @ Dec. 28 2006,11:57) CAT, watch... real simple. One more time. Watch the ECM work the magic you're all missing. Here we are, reading a simple manual and what the ECM will do exactly...

CAT, If I remove the GPS from the main wire harness, what will the ECU do in this situation? I will answer this simple walk-thru question. Go to page 4~31. Read... if you pulled each sensor ,you will see 15 out of 16 sensors will run under a default map.

Show me my ignorance when I am simply pointing out how the book is defaulting to a 6th map, when so much as a, "10th of a volt" is going to spit a code.

It's like you have control of re-programming the ECM with a simple diode? All you did was send a voltage signal that triggered 6th fail-safe.

Professor brings in the GPS diagram. If you add up the (stock) values 1 thru 6, you read 12.65 total. Add that extra 5th resistance, you build a value reading to 19.255 = NOT a stock 12.6 resistance! Do you now see how instantly the ECM defaults to 6th f-safe? Remember, when the key is on, the ECM is reading each "sensor" value resistance. If (for example it reads a normal 12.6, no f-safe triggered). Send the 19.2 resistance value and what happens?

This is too easy!
2Busa, I got the out of tolerance signals from sensors may equal a default to FSM. How in the world do you conclude that a TRE or Modified GPS automatically kicks the ECU into FSM? It doesn't say it in the book. As stated a few times already... go measure the resistance in 5th gear, then 6th gear, go ahead while your there and measure the V also. Is there a difference in ohms? Yes. What does the ECU see? The Ohms. How the he11 do you come up with it being FSM by adding all the values up? Further proves your ignorance. Thank you for posting that one little tid bit...

FWIW, I only counted 8 sensors...maybe the clue to solving this mystery is in the other 8 sensors you mentioned above? What are they, and where in the manual?

And please address this question...seriously as you've avoided earlier.

How do think the bike will act in FSM, if in fact the TRE added on = a 6th gear FSM, then explain how the performance of the bike is increased? It seems the very first sentence in 4-31 says minimum performance necessary...no way that could happen if what your saying is absolute, min perf. and having increased perf? Conflict right there man. Go back to reading the manual, maybe pick up a suggestion or two about referencing the resistance of each gear from the GPS and come back when your ready to see its soo simple, easy in fact my son already figured this one out and he's only 6...sat him down with the multimeter, the GPS wiring at the ECU and said have fun!

I love this. Because, I can use the manual as my backup for the absolute facts. No one has yet to understand that you will default to the 6th-fixed if you remove the connection. No one understands that no matter how (the theory goes) we all show the functions doing two different things (5th or 6th)? I don't think so. The map is the 6th-fixed since day one. Read the f-safe for the GPS. When the GPS fails... it even tells you it's the 6th-fixed map you are now using. It is programmed to function in 6th... (when all else fails). This is the one and only function. Bury the 5th map crap already. This is how the bike works even if the tre never existed. You can chase the tre-tune by a simple d/c to achieve 6th-fixed... cause that's all you are going to get... PERIOD. Case Closed.

You see the one wire coming out of GPS you use for the tre? That one wire is the "resistance signal."
I could care less what is inside the tre. You plug that puppy in, it's going to set 6th fixed. You run the GPS d/c, you will run 6th-fixed. The d/c threw the code.... 1 CODE, and only one code! c31= 6th-fixed! That is why you do not see the dash code when the wires are connected using the tre. Still, the tre, clutch, whatever you connect in between the stock connectors, you will forever read 6th-fixed off the new GPS rewire. Look at the manual. One GPS wire signal, one voltage value. The parameters "break-out" values are within 10th's of volts, or you throw the part away. The components inside the tre default a code (6th). A faulty stock GPS = The code is c31 6th-fixed mapping.

CAT, how can you not see a safety margin is fuel being added to the performance. Advance does not add fuel, but that little, "minimum" is more fuel for cooling the eng... throwing (more, not less) fuel at any altitude is the "minimum performance" kicking in a = Richer mapping. That little 6th "rich" mapping (FOR TOP END GEARING), is if the sensor just happens to fail; as you're moving at 180 plus. You are still safe at any speed... THANK YOU F/SAFE for running a tad rich. Love that 'minimum.' WINK-WINK!
Do you see the extra fuel (6th-fixed) being triggered by the tre? See how the fuel, "dampens" the responsiveness = too rich. You can even feel it... the 6th fixed mapping change from analog to digital.

Just think what I found, when I started to remove the sensors on the 13.5. You triggered just one f/safe = 6th -fixed on the Busa. Oh baby, you have no idea how much tune has yet to be experimented with.

I'm explaining how a computer bike works. I'm here to show you how to read the manual. I'm trying to keep you out of a clutch mod that will achieve only one thing = 6th-fixed. I'm showing you that no matter what you think is being changed by the clutch mod or tre install, all that will happen is the ECM reprogramming to run on a 6th fixed mapping system.

Back