What is Your Favorite Christmas Movie?

It’s a major award!
C7F95CFD-E866-4E6A-98DB-E4A2CE326834.jpeg

28 Days later. It has nothing to do with Christmas but it has become a tradition. For real Christmas movies it has to be A Christmas Story.

My parents and I watch White Christmas and the original Scrooge every year. At some point, we squeeze in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers even though it's not really a Christmas movie.

Scrooged is my favorite.
As a kid we didn't have a tv, so it was a big treat to get to watch movies at my grandparents house when we went for Christmas. In the 70's British TV was limited to 3 channels, but they always showed movies around Christmas. Ben-Hur and Where Eagles Dare are two of the ones I remember looking forward to every year.

Scrooged is my favorite.
As a kid we didn't have a tv, so it was a big treat to get to watch movies at my grandparents house when we went for Christmas. In the 70's British TV was limited to 3 channels, but they always showed movies around Christmas. Ben-Hur and Where Eagles Dare are two of the ones I remember looking forward to every year.

Scrooged is severely underrated...... Bill Murray is a F@cking Legend!!!! :super::beerchug::thumbsup:

I’m also a fan and not just for Murray. The supporting cast members were also great thanks to the genius of the casting director. The cab driver was David Johansen aka Buster Poindexter, a singer from the New York Dolls, an ol punk band. The grubby ol homeless couple was Jason and (the late) Anne Ramsey who were actually married to each other and were great comedic actors. Robert Mitchum, Michael J. Pollard, the Bobcat and Carol Kane, all great performances.:cool::thumbsup:

Back