What is the scariest movie of all time?

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Looking for a list of all time scary movies.

I am not looking for mindless blood gore and guts. I am looking for well thought out, good quality really scary movies that get into your head and leave you traumatized for life.

Anyone have any input?

Exorcist
What ever happened to Baby Jane (Joan Crawford)
The Thing that wouldnt die
Amityville horror
The Shining (Love Jack)

the Exorcist - saw it a few years ago at a cemetary....wow.

The Entity - based on a true story, of a woman that is haunted by a "demon".

The Exorcist is up there, and if you can get a copy with cut scenes, the "spider walk" is the creepiest thing ever, at least for the 70's it was...I know why they didn't include it.

*shivers*

I love SE7EN too...

Silence of the Lambs...

The Ring (I like the American version)...good creepy movie, not gory...

Last edited:
I just watched Paranormal (on theaters now) last Saturday, I couldn't sleep that night:whistle:....that movie is crazy :laugh:

The Exorcist is up there, and if you can get a copy with cut scenes, the "spider walk" is the creepiest thing ever, at least for the 70's it was...I know why they didn't include it.

*shivers*

that is the only part of the movie that freaks me out......when i saw it i got a chill.

"The Evil Dead" 1 and 2 worth a mention. But I consider scary movies comedies, but
then I'm kinda, you know:whistle:

Carrie - I also saw this at the cemetary.

FYI: anyone in the L.A. metro area.....during the summer they show movies at the Holleywood Cemetary, bring a blanket and some food, adult beverages if you are into that...

its a good time.

Back