What is an absolute must have on a Busa ?

This was hard to narrow to one till someone asked about moded tail sections the other day... Now it's so simple I feel so silly I didn't realize this sooner..

Now it's just a matter of getting my hands on one. But it is a must do :laugh:
View attachment 204857

LOL i got told off for my Avatar showing a woman in a bra... this is fine :whistle:

NICE!!!!

Jza

Adjust the washers on the TM's and you'll find they work great. If they're slipping you need to swap out the washers with different sizes to get the TM's to stick. That's why so many different washers of varying thickness are included in the kit.

I'll try this out... They came on the bike, so I had no idea. I just figured they didn't work very well. I tried to take the throttle side one off and I'm real close to destroying the phillips screw. Wondering if the guy used the strong lock tight in there. ???

I'll try this out... They came on the bike, so I had no idea. I just figured they didn't work very well. I tried to take the throttle side one off and I'm real close to destroying the phillips screw. Wondering if the guy used the strong lock tight in there. ???

Steve, what he said about make some simple adjustments to it and it'll work like a dream. Very popular item and a lot of us have them simply because they work very well.

If the screw head where the alan wrench inserts is getting worn out & your local hardware store doesn't have anything like that, call Throttlemeister in Milwaukee at 414-464-6060 & talk to Fred about a replacement bolt.

1. HIDS
2.Full exhaust equal more power and 33lbs lost!
3. SS lines with HH pads and new radial master cylinder equals better braking!
4. Set up Stock suspension
5. Taller windscreen better wind protection
6. Tank Bra protection on tank finish

Just a few! It is the :rulez: of the Org!:poke::laugh:

buell peg mod, heli bars, full exhaust dyno tune or boost by smith's cable, db wind screen, slidders (fork, frame, swing arm, stator cover), cut rear hump so the grab bar can stay on all the time, rim stripe's, headlight bulb, tank bra, powder coat rear sets and passenger rear sets, corbin under tail,

It needs me.

In the seat.

Twisting the throttle.

:D

--Wag--

I don't have any pics with the GPS mounted on the Busa. It's night and there's a monsoon outside, so I can't take a pic at the moment. I've had the mount for a few years and it works great.

The base mounts in the hole on the triple tree. My Garmin Nuvi is seated firmly in a plastic cradle which is attached to an arm that mounts on the base.

I have a wire with a SAE end connected to the battery and a dual cigarette lighter plug with an SAE connector hooked up to it. I run it from underneath the passenger seat, and along the side of the bike. The cord that came with the GPS is long enough to do this without any problems. I'm really pleased with this setup.

Here's a link to the base I have:
Part Details

And the arm:
Part Details

You also have to buy a ball mount for the back of the cradle:
Part Details

My first mod and one of the best ones is Brakes ECB HH pads and braided lines
In order to go fast one must be able to stop

I would have to say HID's or the Powers Stunt Works Race Railz.... I'm pretty happy with mine and feel the bike is better protected.

:beerchug:

Back