Why retrofits are safer than HID "kits"

Here's my light spread on a Gen 2 with only the low beam on. My high beam is standard halogen with a bi-xenon projector, which in a sense is two high beams. This picture is only the low beam on.

IMG_1485.jpg

This is a four year old thread, and the Gen II is much improved. Either way I try not to ride at night because of the deer population in my area.

I know it's an old thread but I never heard anyone put it that way before so it actually made me laugh out loud. I felt the same with the factory bulb too.......I'm originally from kentucky so I know how dangerous deer can be.

So , How much is it for you to build one with 2 projectors ? I like the looks !!

Alan's kinda dropped off the forum lately. I know he works in the medical field, and he works a lot of hours. you could always PM him if you really want pictures, he's pretty accommodating. I've got a couple output shots from before I shipped the retro out, but it doesn't show the beam throw very well, it's just looking across the street from my garage.

Back