What happens when you "borrow" your friends dads GT500....

Could say that! Guys got your posts quoted in his signature.

I read the whole thing only I skipped every other page, miss some not much.
The perp 'Grant218' is a level headed loon :laugh:
He continued to post there right up until he got arrested. All the time he was rationalizing stealing a car and wrecking it? Lots of Playstation players on that forum. I felt like I was reading posts from high schoolers. Many of them are quite mature and def older though. I kinda like the idea of an area called 'smackdown'. I read one post referring to you though regarding your Vegan ways and how he was gonna go eat a steak? Have they called you out in 'Smackdown' :poke:

There is nothing really to call out. The majority of members on that site are men in their 30's, and all feel like they have something to prove on the internet. It's e-thugs on a whole different level. And there are a few members on there with special software that trace users IP address and pull up as much info as possible on people to dig up "dirt". Just a bunch on internet detective work.

EPIC...:rofl:

ALSO: Serves as a good example of the difference between what a well-moderated (like the .org) board, compared to a free-for-all board looks like. Now you know why this one is keep under some pretty strict rules and policiing....

There is nothing really to call out. The majority of members on that site are men in their 30's, and all feel like they have something to prove on the internet. It's e-thugs on a whole different level. And there are a few members on there with special software that trace users IP address and pull up as much info as possible on people to dig up "dirt". Just a bunch on internet detective work.

I see.
I did notice how some were posting the guys personal info.

Anyway like they said dudes a tool and deserves every bit of what he's gonna get. Some of the insinuations over there were absolutely hilarious.

That read went south quick....I am a member over there and have been for quite a while. I think I have 24 posts. That speaks to how often I go visit. Mustang forums are like Corvette forums. Fords hate Chevy and Chevy hates Fords. The mines faster stuff gets old quick.

That read went south quick....I am a member over there and have been for quite a while. I think I have 24 posts. That speaks to how often I go visit. Mustang forums are like Corvette forums. Fords hate Chevy and Chevy hates Fords. The mines faster stuff gets old quick.

But, hey, Blue IS the fastest color!

And this my friends, is why some people shouldnt be allowed to have offspring......:flush:

This is almost as good as the time this girl in high school "10 yrs ago" had a brand new 2 week old s-10 and totalled it by hitting a parked cop car.

Back