What to do when your buddy gets hosed...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Probably NOT WORK SAFE. Definitely GRAPHIC content. And not PETA friendly by any means. Don't click if you think you may be offended...

What to do when your buddy gets hosed...

Click to see the video...

And if PETA doesn't like that one, they will HATE this one... Anybody here ever done this kind of, ummmm, hunting?
rock.gif

Maximum Carnage...

We have alot of prarie dog towns where I grew up. A friend & I both have .300 Win Mags that we reload shells just for prarie dogs. Start out with .22 mags to pick off the close ones & then get out the canons for the long range fun. Good way to spend an afternoon!!
biggrin.gif

We have alot of prarie dog towns where I grew up. A friend & I both have .300 Win Mags that we reload shells just for prarie dogs. Start out with .22 mags to pick off the close ones & then get out the canons for the long range fun. Good way to spend an afternoon!!
biggrin.gif
I always wanted to come out there and try it.
wink.gif

The first wasnt your usual quality BT but you made up for it with the second. That was great

cool.gif
laugh.gif
Nice shootin Tex!

I shot a squirrel with a .50 cal muzzel loader while deer hunting once...nothin but fur left
wink.gif
He was making way too much noise.
wow.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif
 Nice shootin Tex!

I shot a squirrel with a .50 cal muzzel loader while deer hunting once...nothin but fur left
wink.gif
wow.gif
Note to self...

Self,

Be vewwy, vewwy QUIET when hunting wiff Jim!!!
eek2.gif

jump9.gif
That cracked me up Chris
laugh.gif

I actually only meant to scare him, but got lucky. I was freezing and I'd been watching him and his friend playing in the leaves for about an hour. Just figured it might scare them off.

His "buddy" knew exactley what to do.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

looks a lot like the area around Zortman Montana....we have spent a few days there hunting prairie dogs. Nothing like a heavy barrelled 22.250 with an 8x32 ballistic mill dot scope for these critters.

cool.gif
laugh.gif
Nice shootin Tex!

wink.gif
wow.gif
Note to self...

Self,

Be vewwy, vewwy QUIET when hunting wiff Jim!!!
eek2.gif

jump9.gif
That cracked me up Chris
laugh.gif

I actually only meant to scare him, but got lucky. I was freezing and I'd been watching him and his friend playing in the leaves for about an hour. Just figured it might scare them off.

His "buddy" knew exactley what to do.
wink.gif
Well, a lead ball half the size of my head would scare the crap outta me, no doubt!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

looks a lot like the area around Zortman Montana....we have spent a few days there hunting prairie dogs. Nothing like a heavy barrelled 22.250 with an 8x32 ballistic mill dot scope for these critters.
Sounds like fun indeed! Always wanted a good .22-250. Nothin' like a hyperfast moving small caliber projectile for small "pests".
biggrin.gif

Was finally able to watch the vids.... nice shooting. Down here we go out with .22s and blink a few jackrabbits now and then. Up in ND we use to shoot the little varments any time we could. Love that DakRat hunting.

Back