What "dont" you like about the busa?

I can understand the gear indicator because I truthfully forget which gear I am in because it has so much torque...BUT and extremely optimistic speedometer?? I don't think so, the fun zone starts in first and isn't over until my a**hole puckers! With only 1800 miles I don't think you have let the Falcon pull its wings into a full stoop yet! :whistle:

Now its more like 15k Miles on it bro :laugh:
If i had the money id go for a new Gen2 but with my current job situation ill be happy with what i have. Thing has more power than ill ever need thats for sure

Last edited:
The more I ride my Gen II the more I like it over my Gen I. The only thing that drives me crazy is the removal of the side plastics!! PITA! :moon:

Needs radial master cylinders, triple tree that allows you to lower the bike.

I am strapped to find something about the bike that I don't like.....nope I am pretty sure that I have a crush on my Busa!

About the tire complaint... my stocker lasted about 3K. now I use the BT021 Bridgestone and LOVE it! about 6K with MORE to go.

Tranny shifts like a bucket of bolts
No gear indicator
Brakes have to be the worst of any sport bike out there.
No digital speedo! What's up with that? Is there any other bike out there still using a manual speedo?
Without updates, our beloved busa is rapidly becoming a dinasour!

:laugh:

An OLD POST but if you look at what people wanted SUZUKI delivered with the GEN2:bowdown:

* MORE POWER
* GEAR INDICATOR
* BETTER BRAKES
* BETTER TIRES
* BETTER TRANS
* ADJUSTABLE SHIFT LIGHT

You forgot improved head lights :laugh:

Whoever brought this out of the closet did a good job. My biggest complaint with the '06 I owned was the head lights; the GenII cured any issues I had. The GenII tranny is unreal.

So how come I love this bike so much but keep modding it anyway?!!! She just whispers "Mod me, baby, mod me.":inlove:

Seriously, the few things I haven't liked are pretty easy to fix. The Busa is not perfect (too heavy, less-than-great brakes, etc.) but Suzuki did a helluva job building an incredible bike at a fairly low price point.

Back