What does the Org Mean to You ?

I wish I had something of value to add to this.

Wait! How about this one? I just made it up:

"Freedom of Speech is dangerous when granted to an idiot." - F=MA 2009

This thread took a completely different turn from what does the ORG mean to death threats!

Well, the ORG means friends and people I enjoy talking with and in some cases getting to ride with. It is a place where common ideas and thoughts can come together and we get the chance to BS tell lies and beat on each other in a fun way. We muddle through family tragedies, financial crisis, work issues, children but it all comes back to a common love for a common bike...the busa.

Everyday we go to work, trudge through the grind, fight our way back home and after the evening chores are done, family time has come and gone, we escape to our happy place...here.

It is amazing to me how we end up being friends with people who 20 years ago we never would have known existed, now we are part of their lives and they are part of ours. I mean WOW! There are folks on here from all over the world who come here to be part of this site and this passion we share. The only sad thing is, there are a lot of disturbed people out there in this day and age and they bring those problems here. Just the facts of life of the world we now live in.

I too am an admin elsewhere and you would not believe the crap you have to put up with and the legal wrangling that goes with it. To everyone who makes this site what it is...thank you for your efforts/energy and willingness...Doug for your time and hard work (and money)...and most importantly to all of you who are part of this site. I do appreciate all of you since without you...there would not be this

Well said Eric!!!

This thread took a completely different turn from what does the ORG mean to death threats!

Well, the ORG means friends and people I enjoy talking with and in some cases getting to ride with. It is a place where common ideas and thoughts can come together and we get the chance to BS tell lies and beat on each other in a fun way. We muddle through family tragedies, financial crisis, work issues, children but it all comes back to a common love for a common bike...the busa.

Everyday we go to work, trudge through the grind, fight our way back home and after the evening chores are done, family time has come and gone, we escape to our happy place...here.

It is amazing to me how we end up being friends with people who 20 years ago we never would have known existed, now we are part of their lives and they are part of ours. I mean WOW! There are folks on here from all over the world who come here to be part of this site and this passion we share. The only sad thing is, there are a lot of disturbed people out there in this day and age and they bring those problems here. Just the facts of life of the world we now live in.

I too am an admin elsewhere and you would not believe the crap you have to put up with and the legal wrangling that goes with it. To everyone who makes this site what it is...thank you for your efforts/energy and willingness...Doug for your time and hard work (and money)...and most importantly to all of you who are part of this site. I do appreciate all of you since without you...there would not be this

Very well articulated! Thank you for that.....

I like the fact I get to talk to other Busa riders, learning from them, Maybe even teaching some now that I have been taught. I like being able to meet the people I have been talking with and have yet to meet one I didnt like afterwards.

Ive made some good freinds on here and if it werent for the ORG I would never have met them. Thanks ORG. ( Thanks Cap )

I wish I had something of value to add to this.

Wait! How about this one? I just made it up:

"Freedom of Speech is dangerous when granted to an idiot." - F=MA 2009

I think a Founding Father said that :laugh:

After I bought my Busa, And the wife made me delete my "myspace", :whistle:...I found a new home, and place of important discussion, helpful tips, and great people:thumbsup: and a lil "BS'n" never hurt either...:laugh:

I found this place right after purchasing my '06. I will not get into my story, but I really needed that '06; then I found this place. Heavy Busa and I had a lot of fun at first and he talked to me several times via phone when I installed my HIDs, not to mention putting up a step by step with pix.

It's hard to find a subject around here Busa related or not where you can't find an expert in the field. It's hard to share something personal and not get flooded with love and/or gifts as needed.

I've actually been invited into several homes and even booted a kid or two out of bed. All the time by people who truly don't know me other than the oRg.

I can only say that if someone is threatened I would hope that that person contacts the proper authorities and takes care of the offender. It can get ridiculous ...

I have benefited greatly from some great people here over the past three years. I've had people who have never met me come to my defense here, and I've made a ton of friends. All of them good people.

You will find it hard to find a more generous and caring group of people. I guess that's why so many people refer to this place as family.

I have to agree with you there VaBusa. I just don't think you wanna ride with me anymore though... :poke: I ride to slow for you. :whistle:

I have met may great people here and enjoy this place for the knowledge and friendships I have gained. Much thanks to all here. :beerchug:

Are you sure it doesnt have anything to do with all those trophies. ???

After Listening to all the Stories about DEATH THREATS and what have You.............I Really Never Understood how Much Responsibility it Takes to Run a Forum like THE ORG. :thumbsup:

CAP...................You have my ULTIMATE RESPECT :bowdown:

Remember Folks. It's just the Internet !!!! It's Not you YOUR LIFE !!!

If you Get BANNED.............Get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!

:2cents:

what he said. Thanks Cap. god bliss america.

the only org member i have met is redkat and that NO GOOD ROTTEN SCOUNDREL DITCHED ME FOR A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT AND COULD NOT WAKE UP IN TIME TO JOIN US FOR A PLANNED POKER RUN TODAY..... beyond that...i still have yet to meet anyone obtuse enough not to speak to directly and i honestly hope to get a chance to meet all those willing to make an effort to meet me also. ps red im just messing with ya groggy head lol

I like the fact I get to talk to other Busa riders, learning from them, Maybe even teaching some now that I have been taught. I like being able to meet the people I have been talking with and have yet to meet one I didnt like afterwards.

Ive made some good freinds on here and if it werent for the ORG I would never have met them. Thanks ORG. ( Thanks Cap )

:thumbsup:

Nobody likes a suck-up Brother.....you're just trying to make up for the razor incident....:whistle:

For the record, If Boss turns up missing, it's got nothing to do with the razor incident. :whistle:

Just Sayin', you know for the record.

Last edited:
For the record, If Boss turns up missing, it's got nothing to do with the razor incident. :whistle:

Just Sayin', you know for the record.

It's ok RUSS I have Allready Informed the Proper Authorities. If I don't make it back from Tomorrows Ride..............:whistle:

I'm not quite sure what this thread is about but here is a couple of examples of what the org means to me:beerchug:

512.jpg

img_2982_3_4.jpg

Love this site. Age and attitude demographic is that of a utopia. Never saw any death threats on site but would only have lmfao at the thought. Thanks goes to the members and the Admins. that make this .org what it is.

certainly no one I want to kill. But there are a couple azzes I am ready to whop, dadofthree, lycan, aquaman (where-ever you are), and VA Busa are all on the short list in no particular order. Lurch, Acehole and justntyme are all moving up on the list .....

:lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

Back