What does the Org Mean to You ?

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
After Listening to all the Stories about DEATH THREATS and what have You.............I Really Never Understood how Much Responsibility it Takes to Run a Forum like THE ORG. :thumbsup:

CAP...................You have my ULTIMATE RESPECT :bowdown:

Remember Folks. It's just the Internet !!!! It's Not you YOUR LIFE !!!

If you Get BANNED.............Get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!

:2cents:

Someone's receiving death threats here? ???

You guys (and gals) have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. but yeah, death threats are one of many things we have to deal with sometimes.

That is why we sometimes get short and tired of the B.S.

But then we take a deep breath and keep plugging through.

I have had my share of threats which I had taken serious enough the talk to my local DA a few years ago.

I wont mention the others admins who have dealt with it also, they can chime on on their own behalf.

After Listening to all the Stories about DEATH THREATS and what have You.............I Really Never Understood how Much Responsibility it Takes to Run a Forum like THE ORG.

CAP...................You have my ULTIMATE RESPECT

Remember Folks. It's just the Internet !!!! It's Not you YOUR LIFE !!!

If you Get BANNED.............Get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody likes a suck-up Brother.....you're just trying to make up for the razor incident....:whistle:

Last edited:
man that is retarded death threats cmon glad I have a life. the org is the place to bs and meet new people. Guess the org is worth killing for :laugh:

You guys (and gals) have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. but yeah, death threats are one of many things we have to deal with sometimes.

That is why we sometimes get short and tired of the B.S.

But then we take a deep breath and keep plugging through.

I have had my share of threats which I had taken serious enough the talk to my local DA a few years ago.

I wont mention the others admins who have dealt with it also, they can chime on on their own behalf.
I'm an admin on another forum so unfortunately I know and feel your pain.

Well, FWIW -
I sat on a Busa in 2000 while home on emergency leave from Japan. I swore that I would own one; I had gotten ride of my ZX-11 about a year and a half prior. I joined the oRg in 2003 - and it has been awesome. I have met some of the best people out there! I think the oRg is an amazing place - lots of knowledge and people who genuinely enjoy helping.

...you guys just have no idea what this place means to me...no one truly understands until you become a part of it, make some of these rides with fellow oRg members; you understand what an amazing thing we have going here...

I think that's why so many work so hard to keep it what it is, despite the bumps in the road... :thumbsup:

...you guys just have no idea what this place means to me...no one truly understands until you become a part of it, make some of these rides with fellow oRg members; you understand what an amazing thing we have going here...

I think that's why so many work so hard to keep it what it is, despite the bumps in the road... :thumbsup:

I have to agree with you there VaBusa. I just don't think you wanna ride with me anymore though... :poke: I ride to slow for you. :whistle:

I have met may great people here and enjoy this place for the knowledge and friendships I have gained. Much thanks to all here. :beerchug:

Death Threat? Seriously?

I can not imagine why anyone would would take life so seriously that they feel they need to threaten someone's life of stuff on an internet forum.

Don't get me wrong I value the wealth of information here as well as the personalities and points of view but nothing I have seen is worth getting all upset about. Truthfully I find my self laughing way more than getting upset.

How can you not look at this and not laugh.....:banana:

Last edited:
I really enjoy this forum, I am a member of 3-4 forums total. This is my favorite and always the last one I look at before I turn off the computer.

I never knew that some people take stuff (off the internet) serious enough to issue death threats. And then again, some people are stupid/ignorant enough to believe it if it is posted on the internet. And some people are so dumb as to state "If it is on the internet, it HAS to be true".

I was taught in the USMC, that there will always be 10%. As in there will always be 10% of the people that will make it more difficult for the other
90%.

In the mean time, keep up the GREAT work and keep the good info coming and if you are not fond of a given thread started by a member, Do not read it.

This thread took a completely different turn from what does the ORG mean to death threats!

Well, the ORG means friends and people I enjoy talking with and in some cases getting to ride with. It is a place where common ideas and thoughts can come together and we get the chance to BS tell lies and beat on each other in a fun way. We muddle through family tragedies, financial crisis, work issues, children but it all comes back to a common love for a common bike...the busa.

Everyday we go to work, trudge through the grind, fight our way back home and after the evening chores are done, family time has come and gone, we escape to our happy place...here.

It is amazing to me how we end up being friends with people who 20 years ago we never would have known existed, now we are part of their lives and they are part of ours. I mean WOW! There are folks on here from all over the world who come here to be part of this site and this passion we share. The only sad thing is, there are a lot of disturbed people out there in this day and age and they bring those problems here. Just the facts of life of the world we now live in.

I too am an admin elsewhere and you would not believe the crap you have to put up with and the legal wrangling that goes with it. To everyone who makes this site what it is...thank you for your efforts/energy and willingness...Doug for your time and hard work (and money)...and most importantly to all of you who are part of this site. I do appreciate all of you since without you...there would not be this

Wow I had no Idea. For me this place is a great distraction and a great, I mean the best sorce of busa related imformation. I hope to meet many of you at future rides so,I try not to post anything I wouldnt say at arms distance. Some people are very brave with zero accountability. I enjoy random thoughts for the humor and the chance to encourage* others as they go through thru their own trials. I look at some of the political and religious threads but I am not forced to look or post so no need to feel threatened* by an opposing view. Anyhow thats my 2p hope to see some of yall at Eurika Springs sept 11.

OMG please please don't take it seriously... This is my home away from home instead of walmart. LOL I learn more here about my bike and how to properly ride it then from the seasoned / experienced folks in my area.. LOL their arrogance has made it difficult to say the least to actually even ask questions...

Ok Ok I've got it.. to all those who don't like the forum think of me coming to your house and singing to you and your family while you eat dinner. LMFAO if you've heard me sing I believe that you would not like this... LMAO <----- all in good fun folks.. keep it on the bikes and rides and mods and maintenance and greets and all around bike stuff..

C-O-M-M-U-N-I-T-Y!!! When I first started lurking here (Nov '07) I was looking at buying my first hyper bike (didn't know that was how the bikes were referred to, until a reporter did a spread on a busa at a local bike show). Reading up on the bike here at the .oRg also introduced me to people who seemed to genuinely care for one another. After a little over five months I found my dream machine and, along with my decision to take the plunge, came the confidence I was making a good investment, compliments of all the threads and posts I'd read on the .oRg.

As time pased and I began to grow from the birth of this new life experience, I started to see a little deeper into the community. And just like any other relationship, when the honeymoon elation passed I began to feel the growing pains that come from seeing past the rose colored expectations of the innocent/naive/immature. Man, what a family!! And just like any relationship, sometimes it requires the effort to see past those rose colored expectations and walk towards promoting the best for the community in spite of how others my appear offensive/offended. "As much as it is within you, live at peace with all men..". I read this somewhere and I wrestle with determining what is worth cutting my nose off for and what is left better unsaid. (I hope none of this is the 'better left unsaid part'.)

I posted up a lot of silly, immature smart alec remarks at first...just trying to be funny and fit in, be accepted, whatever. Then I got a chance to go to a MnG. When you get to be up close and personal (without violating air space) with others you may only know superficially, perspectives change. You see past alot of assumptions into the lives of others who may be struggling with some of the same things. And I realized, "Hey, there is a unity here that comes from a common association of interest." And after continually dealing with rejection after rejection I saw and felt a strength that began to feed the hunger of my heart to live, to want to live.

Something took hold, began to sprout roots and I found myself wanting to defend this family in the face of the naysayers, not in a way as to draw sword to sword. But in some way to try and help keep the attention focused on the strength of community, that is, caring for others more than myself.

This may be a little deeper than what others may go, or even want to go (sometimes myself included). But in this day and age, I think we need to consider more what we can do to promote this strength of life that we all need and will survive on/with, and move away from the mole hills we make into mountains that, sometimes unknowingly, move us away from the strength of life, community, we so desperately need and want.

I hope all who have the strength to live as family will continue to give to those of us who don't. And all the others will see the importance of promoting and encouraging that life that they themselves may very well be content with without judging those of us who are the needy, the offended, the sarcastic, the beligerent, the wounded.

As I work towards recovery from my off, I pray the strength of spirit to all who continue to be the family of Hayabusa dot oRg!! God bless you each and ever one! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back