What do you do when your bike has 3 miles on it?

Yep tore mine all apart as well with zero miles on it what else are you going to do all winter but get it ready to rock when spring arives.
Thank you for explaining that!

I live in Miami so I was completely baffled as to why you guys would buy a bike and not bother riding it before modding it. The 1 week I had my bike apart for my exhaust drove me crazy. I almost went catatonic the 2 weeks my bike was in the shop getting the tranny swapped out. The difference is we have a year-round riding season down here.
cool.gif

I feel bad for you guys. I get mad when I see any day with a 30% chance of rain. You katz have months to deal with.
sad.gif

why tear em apart when you havent even riden it stock?,while you guys are tearing it apart i have done 2000km on mine in 1 month...
beerchug.gif

Wow, I've got an '08 in my garage that looks like that...just 3 miles on it too...oh yeah, it's because the hubby CRASHED it and now we need to fix it
laugh.gif

Fun tearing 'em down, isn't it?
cool.gif

why tear em apart when you havent even riden it stock?,while you guys are tearing it apart i have done 2000km on mine in 1 month...
beerchug.gif
Because right now, it's 22* outside, and the ground is white.. Busa's in the snow, from what I understand, don't do so well..

In our winter months it's a great time to do work to them, I bought mine in the middle of winter, so why not tear it down now while I can't even ride it.
banghead.gif

FOUR MILES ON MINE WITH SNOW ON THE GROUND AND SAND ON THE ROADS
SIT ON IT
START IT
REV IT
LOOK AT IT
HUG IT?
RIDE IT AROUND THE BLOCK?
HANG OUT HERE!!!!

Some guys like to wrench, some like to ride. To each their own  
winkold.gif

What I hate tho is seeing a bike for sale with 1500 miles on it....a year or 2 old, and a buttload of money spent on mods. Doesn't make any sense to pile tons of money worth of mods into a bike and never ride it....just to lose your ass when you sell it. But I see it all the time, and scoop them up when I can. Hell you can see examples of that in the for sale section here anytime you look  
wowold.gif

rock.gif

werd.gif

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm  
laugh.gif

ZERO MILES . INSTALLING YOSH FULL SYSTEM . ALREADY INSTALLED ONBOARD AIR PUMP ,AIR SHIFTER , CLUTCH MOD , LOWERING TOP CLAMP,STRAP (BROCK),ADJUSTABLE LOWERING BONES,TEATHER SWITCH LOOKING INTO A DRY SHOT ALSO.I'M SURE THAT I HAVE FORGOTEN SOMETHING . I ALSO PEALED OFF ALL THE CHEEZY STICK ONS ON THE BODY AND PUT ON BKACK KANJI ON MY ORANGE .
cool.gif

Back