What do you think it will dyno at?

I am getting a dyno tune from greg at HPC tomorrow. I have a stock motor with the Tsukigi cannon exhaust, Bazzaz fi unit and Pipercross high flow filter. How much power gain do you think I will get over stock or what do you think the dyno will read? Just curious... will post results soon. :thumbsup:
It depends on how much you pressure Greg for bigger numbers. For a good tune and great running bike....not as much as your expecting. For an inflated chart you can show off and a worse running bike......probably just about what you'd like to see :thumbsup:

His base map needed tons of work (low/mid/high) and his peak power numbers are right there at the top using pump gas and using with SAE correction factors. He will report on his visit. :beerchug: For any questions you can direct them to the author of this post, he is a pretty smart guy.

Last edited:
His base map needed tons of work (low/mid/high) and his peak power numbers are right there at the top using pump gas using with SAE correction factors. He will report on his visit. :beerchug:

I expected that for a base map. It will be nice to compare the before/after numbers and A/F readings... :thumbsup:

Before and after SAE and STD.

BeforeAfterTUNETsukigiCanon2008.jpg

BeforeAfterTUNETsukigiCanon2008STD.jpg

Numbers are okay but how does the most important part (Air/Fuel ratio) look...?

Last edited:
his base map needed tons of work (low/mid/high) and his peak power numbers are right there at the top using pump gas and using with sae correction factors. He will report on his visit. :beerchug: for any questions you can direct them to the author of this post, he is a pretty smart guy.
:bowdown:

Hey all, I see that Greg posted the numbers already (I have been riding). Had a great day of riding and hanging out at HPC with Greg, Tera, and Nitro ( who tried to eat me...:laugh:). My bike feels and runs smoother now. Doesn't seem to have the fluttery exhaust notes anymore. The power seems to have changed also, more controllable (if that makes sense). It's hard to play with these bikes without breaking a lot of laws so I kept my wrist contolled for the most part. Will have to play with some buddies to compare the power difference to see if it is faster now. Thanks again for the tune Greg.

Hey all, I see that Greg posted the numbers already (I have been riding). Had a great day of riding and hanging out at HPC with Greg, Tera, and Nitro ( who tried to eat me...:laugh:). My bike feels and runs smoother now. Doesn't seem to have the fluttery exhaust notes anymore. The power seems to have changed also, more controllable (if that makes sense). It's hard to play with these bikes without breaking a lot of laws so I kept my wrist contolled for the most part. Will have to play with some buddies to compare the power difference to see if it is faster now. Thanks again for the tune Greg.

Congrats Dozer :beerchug: Can you post the Dyno graph that shows the AFR? Thanks

Sorry about Nitro he has grown up in the shop, almost 2.5 years old. A $3000.00 investment from Germany, he only seems to bite Hayabusa owners, he leaves those 14 guys alone. :laugh:

Also the bike pick's up about 2.4 -2.8 HP with 180 MPH of added RAM air and requires a 3-5% fuel addition. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Back