What did you pay for Y2K busa?

$10,000 included everything but taxes. I got $7,500 trade in for my Y2K Blackbird. Oops!
This was in Libertyville, IL, a week ago. It's the Blue/silver one, but BOY do I like the looks of the Silver Canadian one and the Red, White and Blue European one. You should see that. Picture in Fast Bikes.

I have to pay 129.990 SEK which translates nicely to only $14.400...you guys should be lucky!

We have 25% sales tax over here, so that really burns in your pocket...

(I live in Sweden, northern Europe)

Had to have a blue busa! I live in South West FL. I could only locate 3 blues in FL. Had to drive to Fort Pierce(east coast),paid 11550. out the door.

Guess no one has told most of you that Suzuki has been paying the shiping for the last few years. Yes they add the shipping to the price of the bike (included in MSRP).

Setup fee :(, it only takes 30 minutes (plus battery charge). Pay no more than $50 for it.

I got screwed by Concord Motorsports on my '99 ($13.3k otd) because it was about the only bike left in CA. A week later I got my tensioner recall and tried to get it back in for service... "oh well, sorry!" 3.5weeks and don't drive it in the meantime! I've never set foot in their door since! I'm now a week away from a 2000 from Golden Gate Cycles- $11.6k otd but I'm planning to work on that. I'm not loyal to anyone in sales... are there any better deals in N. CA?

Back