What did you pay for Y2K busa?

well i feel as if i were raped..i payed a little under 13 for a 2000 red/grey. However, im sorry i forgot your name, from Phoenix said they dont fool around in AZ. Im in Tucson and they got mine from Phoenix. They will not come down cause they know they can sell it. Ive only seen one in showroom and it was gone in a few hours when i went back to pick something up. Its brutal here, but it was worth it for me, I also went for the 1300 dollar plan for 3 yrs I know im a sucker but im not too good with a wrench Especially on high performance bikes and i dont want to screw things up.

Many thanks to Oklohama Bob... I bought my '00 Red/Grey from Zach for $9899 out the door. I trucked it back to Colorado.

Just got mine at Powersports, Clearwater, FL

Slightly less than k$12.5 grand but protected for life. All maintenance, insurances, bla, bla. Bike itself was at $10,799.

I just have to put gas and RIIIDDDDEEEEEE!!!

guys, keep the posts coming. i believe this is helpful to those still looking for a busa. and it may prevent bad dealers from ripping off our friends.

jus been lucky check this out I've been shopping for a bike for awhile and travel around this state of virginia look for a bike. I went to ken cycles in highland springs, va and found a red & gray busa it was nice and he gave me a buyer order for my bank. except i didnt put any money down on the ride the next i had my check book when i walk in the door i was happy!. Until it hit me dead in the face as i stood in the door way looking for my bike it was gone!!!!
he told me that a guy from Pa. came and got it with cash on hand and left with it. I was in shock!. And he was jus smiling and said in a quiet calm voice follow me outside to the DYNO set up. As we walk i was thinking what is this guy going to try to sell me?
Then we stopped at a big box with alot of japanesse writing on it. Here's your red & gray busa. I'm like what! "Hey I will not let my customers down", he replied.
10,800 out the door
with out our commonwealth taxes! $500 with taxes. I can live with that.Last one in the state.!

11,300.00 after tax, tags, etc etc etc.
dont look at it while you are negotiating, f&*ks up your thought process just wanting to ride it out the door!!!!!!
but he was talkin that high 11's before tax tags etc etc, but I just bought a bike from him six months ago. Any other riders in nc?

'00 Blue/Silver 'Busa
Concord Motorsports in Concord, Calif.
Sticker price: $10,799.00
With all the taxes & additional charges, it WOULD'VE come to around $12,600.00 OTD.
After "discussing" the price, the bike came to $12,200.00 + I got 3 years extended warranty for $350 (regular price $500). So, my total out the door was $12,550.00.

If anyone is from Northern California, stay clear of Fairfield Cycle Center in Fairfield, Ca...THEY'RE CROOKS...AND RUDE TO BOOT! I have a few other friends who've had similar experiences there.

2000 Hayabusa / Owner: Hayawiz
Dealer: Malcom Smith Motorsports
Price: 10,790
Picked up: 2/15/2000
Manufactured Date: 12/99

2000 Silver/Blue
Dealer: Honda Suzuki of SM
City: San Mateo, CA
OTD: 11,789.00

Last blue in the area...I had to have it! Picking it up tomorrow in the sweltering heat. Anybody know what the dealer margin is?

In Finland the Busa is FIM 145900, that is about $24k taxes, which are about 50% total, included. And, gas costs FIM 7.5 / litre, ie. $4.7 / gallon.

So don't think Sweden is expensive.

- petri

My friend and I both bought blue and silver Hayabusa's last week from Cliff's Cycle Center in Bremerton,Wa. Very nice people. They also have 2 red and gray ones left.
We both paid cash.
$9999
freight-127.50
assembly-185.50
shop service-42.00
tax-840.79
dmv-45.75
total-11,140.04

Bought mine in Northern CA Gilroy Motorcycle Center Know the Sales Manager From Previous Job Sorry Can't Disclose Just Kidding $11,600.00 otd included a warranty. I believe retail of $10,799.00 has about $2000.00 in it.

Back