What better way to start the weekend

BigBadDodge

Registered
Than having the boss call at 9am telling me he wants me out of the shop by 11, had a great ride home and as tempting as it is to just ride all day gotta put a set of compound turbos on a buddies truck :cheerleader:

Just thought i'd rub it in to everyone thats working today:laugh:

We are not getting off early today, but we do have a 4 day weekend ahead of us :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Good for you.. I'm trying to get out of here by 3:30 4 the latest. I think I can I think I can.. But its raining so no riding for me :-(((

E

Than having the boss call at 9am telling me he wants me out of the shop by 11, had a great ride home and as tempting as it is to just ride all day gotta put a set of compound turbos on a buddies truck :cheerleader:

Just thought i'd rub it in to everyone thats working today:laugh:

well you mighta gotten out earlier but I'm gonna betcha I enjoyed my day on the back porch "office" more :poke: :laugh:

P1010454.jpg

P1010453.jpg

Dude!!! That is impressive, wheres that at?

We live at the east end of Long Island NY, the land across the water is CT. All the neighbors are starting to come out for the weekend, should be quite active :beerchug:

The best part of the holiday weekends is that we can sit out by the firepit or go down to the beach and have a bonfire and watch 8-10 fireworks shows across the water :cheerleader:

Back