What are you doing for New Years eve?

I'm not too far from St Louis, 73 miles to the river, sounds like a great time! I'm debating on whether to see if there are any tickets left.

looks like a blast :beerchug: I'd recommend splurging for the limo ride there and more importantly HOME :poke:

have a great time, take lots of pix.

We will be hopefully home with the newborn baby (she's due dec30) and hopefully sleeping some :whistle:

that cruise looks like a blast....and what a bargain for an open bar:beerchug:

Usually spend it at my Moms with family. I think this year hopefully the kids will spend it with my Mom while we a partying with friends in the country.:cheerleader:

looks like a blast :beerchug: I'd recommend splurging for the limo ride there and more importantly HOME :poke:

have a great time, take lots of pix.

We will be hopefully home with the newborn baby (she's due dec30) and hopefully sleeping some :whistle:

You need to take lots of pics too. Well the before and after. I think we will be ok about not seeing what happens in between.:laugh:

Couple of drinks with the friends and family, and go to work the next day.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tickets still available. I just called!

trying to find out my wifes schedule, right now it's looking like she will have to work which will make it a no go for me. Was hoping to surprise her with it but not looking good right now :banghead:

Tradition :beerchug:

P1010787.jpg

Back