What are you doing for New Years eve?

Jyn

Registered
semi and I did not have plans until yesterday. We found this short cruise and it sounded like fun! So we are booked! Woot woot! This cruise also stops in front of the Arch at midnight for the fireworks. Super cool!

Ring in the New Year on a 19th century replica steamboat, cruising down the Mississippi. Enjoy a 3½-hour cruise featuring filet mignon and jumbo shrimp, twice baked potato, vegetable medley, and the chef's special dessert.

Cruise also includes:

Open house bar, which includes unlimited house brand cocktails, beer, wine, soda, and juice
Professional Disc Jockey entertainment
Party favors
A champagne toast at midnight

7 days in Hawaii with my brother and two nephews. Fishing, snorkeling, smoking cigars and playing golf!

Kauai.jpg

7 days in Hawaii with my brother and two nephews. Fishing, snorkeling, smoking cigars and playing golf!

Kauai.jpg

Dang! Maybe next year I can do that. It looks amazing! I lived in Hawaii when I was younger. All I remember is losing my boogie boards!

It's my B-Day so I'm gonna maybe find a party or two and have a few drinks to celebrate another crazy F'd up year gone by, then I hope to enjoy the rest of the evening w/ my girl.......:laugh:

Sounds like a blast, Jyn. If Debbie wasn't such a sleepy head, we would do that for sure. I don't think we've been awake at midnight in 2 or 3 years :(

Sounds like a blast, Jyn. If Debbie wasn't such a sleepy head, we would do that for sure. I don't think we've been awake at midnight in 2 or 3 years :(

A double shot espresso, some red bulls, and 6 hour energy drink should take care of that!

Don't I have the most amazing bf to go with me on a cruise for New Years?! I wonder what kind of music they will be playing?

Don't I have the most amazing bf to go with me on a cruise for New Years?!

isn't it absolutely amazing what a guy will do just to try to get what HE wants :thumbsup:

i sure hope she doesn't see this :laugh:

Back