What are minimum dimensions for an enclosed hauler for 2 busas'

I have a 6' x 12' v nose (6' x 14' with the vee). I can haul 3 Busas and gear... I'm using Baxley Sport Chocks....

emphasis on baxley:bowdown:

DSC00008.jpg

As said before...6 feet is plenty wide BUT you'll find that a 7 foot wide trailer makes life so much easier~!~

Depending on how you strap it down, you'll notice you have more leverage to hold it safer and also less stress on your plastics (if you go across the plastics like some do).

Mine is 8 foot wide inside, and I use canyon dancers, then go across the plastics as a back up and use seatbelt cushions from Walmart over the straps to help protect the plastics.

No matter how you strap it in, if you get a good sturdy wheel chock it makes all the difference in the world~!~

Anyway, 6 ft is fine but 7 ft is much better...plus leaves you a little breathing room.

My last trailer (sold it) was an enclosed 7x10 and worked out wonderful~!~

As you can tell...I started my reply with a 6 ft wide trailer :laugh:

Don't kill your self trying to load two side by side into a 5 ft wide trailer, you will regret the purchase~!~

The one in his pic is actually Hal's "Busa Hospital". And yes many folks here are envious of it :bowdown: You should see the rest of that thing, Hal has one helllova setup in there :thumbsup:
Yes, the busa hospital is equipped with Baxley. I do have one of the Harbor freight chocks too, and for the money they do a great job. The Baxley will hold my 750 lb. VTX 1800 secure too with just straps on the rear.

Eureka%20Springs%202009%20001%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Back