Went to this place called "The Gap"

Hey, Kev...for those of us who have never had the pleasure of meeting you/yours...can you identify which of the photos are images of note?

When I opened up the killboy link, there are some 150+/- images to get through...somehow, unless you were having a parade, I don't think they're all you.

Any IDs you can provide?

Thx, bro.

Great work gettin' out of town, too. Sometimes just the best medicine to change scenery. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Scar, the two links show Kev's BMW, sliding through the turns :)

Otherwise, he's usually wearing a pink Blonde Busa Bash shirt :rofl: And he's got sparks coming from his knee pucks!

quote: he's usually wearing a pink Blonde Busa Bash shirt :rofl:

well,---- he should be easy to spot if your are on the Dragon:rofl::rofl:

nice ride in the country can really clear your head and lift spirits:thumbsup:

I went by your workplace Saturday and asked for ya, they said "he's out doing his thing."

I've never done The Gap in a car. I get dizzy watchin' the videos done from a car because the camera angle never leans like it does on a bike.

Otherwise, he's usually wearing a pink Blonde Busa Bash shirt :rofl: And he's got sparks coming from his knee pucks!

:rofl:

I'm been thinking about you all the time brother. Hope the therapy did you some good. :agree:

Something like this:cheerleader:

IMG_2780[1].JPG

Last edited:
:thumbsup: Kevin, you are always in our thoughts & prayers.. :bowdown:

See you in a couple weeks.. :cheerleader:

Back