Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Went Ghetto on my new Diesel Duramax

2hip

Registered
Bought a new 2007 (sat on dealer lot for 3 yrs) Silverado Duramax with steel flatbed contractor setup...Not a contractor so sold the whole backend of the truck yesterday. Will now begin looking around for an aluminum bed platform setup..
The lighting, boxes, racks...the whole shabang...Since it is a dully rig I had to have mudflaps for the way home...I would be willing to bet that I am the only man alive with this mudflap setup...I am so special...Ain't she purtty?:laugh:

new truck and camper ideas 06-15-10 066.jpg

truck body post flatbed 08-10-10 014.jpg

truck body post flatbed 08-10-10 015.jpg

Are you from MS originally?

:rofl:

looks like something I would do.

I have seen that truck before..... on here I think....

Yup, i bought it in mid June and finally sold the flatbed on Craig's list...Not from Missouri...but love the state...Might be passing through there if I buy the new bed in Kentucky...

Dam the guys at the weigh station must been smiling all day :laugh:

If everyone was this resourceful they would have to close down all the inspection stations :laugh:

You FO SHO need this to fully ghetto-ize your Durmax YO!

Exhaust.jpg

vacivus...u made me laugh like hell...that is some funny shizzle

that is going green on the flaps minus the fuel demands...whatever works is all that maters

i dig the look and i would suggest water occasionally if needed. why splurge for flaps when you have grass? VERY original! :laugh:

I can't believe they had a NEW 2007 still sitting on the dealer lot... :eek:

They must have been giving it away with the tax they were paying on it for almost 4-years...

Top Bottom