Well, its a boy!!

Good deal, Pimp
beerchug.gif
.  Heres G-Daddy (Rhythmz) grandson Jordan born on 6/29/05.  Let the shopping begin !
super.gif
now there's a true Pimp....check 'im out, playing it cool!
thumbs-up.gif

And what's with the size of that RING on the finger?!?! Seems I underestimated my boy's MOJO!
biggrin.gif

Yeah Dawg, now you know whoz really being Pimp'd ova here
laugh.gif

Sorry for the thread Jack, TEB, but once again congrat brutha !
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121776163 -->

DSC02200.JPG

Congrats Ted, See what happens when you sit in front of the computer naked!
laugh.gif

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Am really looking forward to December. Should make for a beautiful Christmas to remember for sure! Already looking for Motorcycle decorations for his room! LOL!
Mom thinks I am crazy! SHE MARRIED ME!!! WHO's THE CRAZY ONE??

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Am really looking forward to December. Should make for a beautiful Christmas to remember for sure! Already looking for Motorcycle decorations for his room! LOL!
That'll teach her !! Have fun , there's so many cool toys now ! Thank God for kids and grandkids so we can play with them!!

lmao...no shiat sounds messed up but i went to a few stores looking for cool kids moto stuff. i can only justify buying stuff if she gets preg though

still way happy for ya brah

that would be an awesome Christmas gift indeed!
super.gif

Gotta start stockpiling the moto stuff now, Ted!
thumbs-up.gif

Boy, you're life is about to change dramatically!

Congrats, bro! Never miss a moment to love time with your kid.

--Wag--

Back