Well, its a boy!!

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Well all! Jen and I found out that we are having a Boy! We are pretty darn excited. We've been blessed so far with a very healthy pregnancy. Jens been doing great. I've been going crazy - but hey - its all part of it!

Hmmmm..... how long until I need to get that new JR50??

smile.gif

Congrates!!!! Boys are cool and VA is right, you can buy them the toys you always wanted and then play with them, all under the pretext of entertaining the child... its great. You should see the collection of transformers and hotwheels I have...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Congrats...
beerchug.gif

and I'm with Michelle and MRGSXR on this one.

My son is 4 now and I am always getting him everything under the pretense that "he would think they are really cool".. not that I would play with them or anything... yeah right
blush.gif

congrats brah my wife and have been trying for a grip to get preggers and no ;uck yet. its great news to hear other ppl having kids ....enjoy

Congratulations to you both! Get him a pocket bike right away, you never know when he'll be ready for it
biggrin.gif

Congrats man!

It'll change your life forever.....and for the better!

Spend all the time you can with him! Before ya know it............they are starting high school! Jeez, where did the time go??
tounge.gif

Good deal, Pimp
beerchug.gif
. Heres G-Daddy (Rhythmz) grandson Jordan born on 6/29/05. Let the shopping begin !
super.gif

DSC02141.JPG

Back