well it happend

Oh man, not real, I'm devestated. Rode over to my brother's house and gave him a big hug and let him know how much he means to me. All that based on a fictional story.....  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Even if fictional, reminded me of what I have with my Bro.. once again THANKS.
fiction or not, if it moves you, it moves you.  tell everyone you love, that you love them TODAY.  you or they could be dead tomorrow.  if it helps, the locations were based on childhood reality, I DO have a brother, and I did know a 'Becky' in highschool...   ;)   I'm honored that people read all the way thru my lil story.  it was written mostly to bore the potential troll  
biggrin.gif
 Now I'm considering how to fit it into a song...
well im not trollin and your storey didnt bore me!!you have a very creative mind and i hope whatever you do for a living you get to use that creative mind.anyway today i got the beast out of the garage and went for a little burn,first of all it was dam cold but im one of those guys that if the roads are dry then ride,even if its only 10 miles.but my baby idle ruff.i turned it up aliitle and everything was fine.is this normal?never had this problem,but other guys say thats normal but they dont have busas.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

fairlane, my 03 busa idle always slips down over time. gotta put something on it to make it stay. always use the FAST IDLE LEVER [it's not a choke] when starting it in the cold - not all the way but higher than normal idle and let it warm up for at LEAST 2 solid minutes before riding. let it find it's ZONE. if you ride in the cold, personally I recommend lowing your tire pressure down 3 or 4 PSI for more contact and faster heat up. heat up can take 15 to 30 min depending on tire and they may never heat up at all in these temps. ride safe

not C/W fan at all DAB, but I do respect their song stories. some of the BEST WRITTEN lyrics are in C/W music I think. still pondering format
smile.gif

I had to dig this up to send to a friend. my story is missing more character development and could use more action, but I plan to shop it soon
biggrin.gif

when doing the roll ons who was makeing the go sign. If it was your buddy he will get the jump on you.
well im not getting the info i wanted so i guess i will do something else far as articules ive seen them go one way and another far as the troll talk thats crap just cause i got beat dont mean something up lets grow up i mean whats next is your dad gonna beat up my dad well i guess in the future i will not bring it again i should have said i just wanted a little more performance out of my busa didnt know everyone was so sensative
Fairlane,

What gear were you in when you started?

If you were doing a roll on @ 90mph, then I would suggest you start the roll-on in 3rd gear. The ONLY way a ZX10 would pass you doing a wheelie is if you were in 5th or 6th gear when you rolled the throttle open. I've had my Busa doing 70mph in 1st gear, and it only took about 2 sec to roll-on from 10-70mph in 1st. 3rd will have NO problem running up to about 130!

Hope it helps.
beerchug.gif

P.S. If you introduce yourself prior to the rest of the story you would probably get a better response up from.

Ride safe.
90 mph roll, I'd say to roll in 2nd gear
1st gear tops 80-85 mph

man how and the h3ll did I miss this... WW nice story....

fairlane the mod you need is the....

are you ready.....
rock.gif

well here it is......

get a

<marquee> T R E </marquee>

no he dont need a tre all he needs to do is about an hour before they ride eat a big old helping of pork and beans and then get ready instant AXX Power wooooosssshhhh

Back