I got beat by..

jonhpt2001

Registered
Well...it was me not the busa...I was on a high from my last race, which really wasn't a race at all because it was a katana 750...

The rider on the ZX10 was much better than me...I couldn't keep the front tire on the ground as well as he could, so he got me on the start, I almost pulled it out towardsthe end, my busa was certainly excelerating faster!!!... there is no doubt that I would have taken him if my skills were better...

Zx10 is a fast bike, but I really don't think that rider for rider, mod for mod, it couldn't hand with the busa...

More practice and he is mine !!

Keep practicing and get a rematch. hand em his drawers and call it a day. Ya win some ya lose some, but anyone who beats a Busa and they're not on a Busa or zx12 knows they beat the rider, not the bike.

Honorable thing you've done here. Pony-'in up to the choppping block as it would be. Now get yer azz out to the local drag strip for run-whatcha-brung night, hone them skillz, and whoop up on that little litre bike!
cool.gif

competition is starting to get more fierce...

The Busa was the "1" at "1" time and still is for top speed and quarter if you go by the mag. numbers. Anyway, the nubmers are close and at this point, the rider will definetly make all the difference in the world.

not to focus on this, but how much do you weigh and how much did the other guy weigh? with nearly equal HP, 100 lbs less on the 10 itself, the riders' weights will play into this also. something to think about.

The weight is a good point...not knowing the guy on the Zx10...I'm sure I weighed more..I'm approx. 230 with gear on...I'm not fat
smile.gif
just big...he was probably 190 or so...

But I'm man enough to admit it was all me...I'm learning that clutch control is key when racing and I dumped the clutch too early...anyhow, he will be mine soon to come...

Practice...You can't go challenging if your not polished on your skills...You know what you did wrong now work on it and chop his head the next time...
evil.gif

The ZX10 is a fast bike.....and the 1000cc bikes are getting faster and faster....I hope Suzuki keeps up.....maybe 1500 Busa in 05??
smile.gif

Well, at least you made forum history. You were the first person in the history of this board to post about gettin' yer ass handed to ya by a 10R. I don't figure you'll be alone for very long though, unless the others who get beat just refuse to own up to it.
biggrin.gif
The 10R ain't no joke!
eek2.gif

Man don't be ashamed to lose to a 10, be ashamed to loose to a harley
laugh.gif
    All sportbikes are fast as lightning and from stop light to stop light, anyone with skill can serve you up.

Funny thing is he's riding high now bragging about beating a Busa and he's going to run accross someone with some skill and that Busa is going to carve him a new bunghole. Then what confidence shattered/feelings hurt/mistrust of Kawi/ thoughts of trade in or selling....
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085140255 -->

Its not surprising you got beat. Not knocking your skills, but EVRYONE will get beatin their lifetime. That;s just how it is. No excuses!! We all will get smoked, eventually. Luckily my time has not come yet!!
laugh.gif
NOT!!

I've got the rebound on the loss. I beat at 10r with micron exhaust and other little tid bits with my stocker. I beat him 5 times and he been riding for 4 years. Long live Busa as King. PS in an 1/8 of a mile I was 5-10 links ahead of him and pulling away. They say those things can hit a 100 in first, doesn't help. When you start with crap and pull thousands of dollars into it, guess what, YOU STILL HAVE CRAP!!! Tell that dude to get a busa and be done:cool:

Back