Well...According to FHP it's not legal to filter to the front in Florida .

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Found that out the hard way :(
Least he was nice , gave me a warning and had pity on me because I told him about being run over on the Zx11.
He said 'Wail , lemme tell ya , I feel sorra fer ya and am gonna give ya a warning'
Whew , thank you cuz I don't need the $127 dollar ticket :omg:

It's called lane splitting regardless :laugh: Kinda surprised you didn't know it was illegal in Fl:laugh:

I am starting to get the impression your Blanca is some kind of magnet for LEO.... making me think twice about riding with ya!!

Last edited:
I think only CA allows lane splitting.

...at first I was like "filtering?"...does he mean air filter...did he install a turbo?:laugh:

Don't feel bad ,I got caught doing it too, by a Cop in a Pick-em up truck ....I was @ a light, 3 cars back in traffic, and a car left enough room for me to move ahead of him and ...christmas tree lights in the summer :whistle: he was cool too, it was like 99 out, and I told him I was trying to get ahead of the cars at the light.

It's called lane splitting regardless :laugh: Kinda surprised you didn't know it was illegal in Fl:laugh:

I am starting to get the impression your Blanca is some kind of magnet for LEO.... making me think twice about riding with ya!!

I can't help it all they wanna do is stop me and compliment how purdy she is :)

:spank: bad blanca! :laugh: yeah only place i know of it being legal is here in cali which shocks me cause they are so strict on cycles... :laugh:

Quite the contrary Manny . You should feel safe riding with me because if anyone is going to rear end a truck or get stopped by the po po it's me not you. Just ask 'Jinkster' . I was all too happy to run blocker for him while he escaped !
:rofl:

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"The more you know" the less tickets (warnings)ya get

the_more_you_know.jpg

One state doesnt have its head up its arse when it comes to this. Thats it, one state.

It is so much safer to filter to the front of traffic and NOT be surrounded by tons of metal wanting to switch lanes. Its crazy how much safer it is. All the complaints about traffic snarls and backups and not allowing anyone who is capable of moving up in traffic to do so is arcane. Too bad for you. But as you've said many times, you get to live in florida!! YEAH!

nope...not legal in fl....but i used to do it in daytona all the time (only during race week when all trafic is fuged up and it takes 4 hrs to get to and from work when it normaly only takes 10 mins)

One state doesnt have its head up its arse when it comes to this. Thats it, one state.

It is so much safer to filter to the front of traffic and NOT be surrounded by tons of metal wanting to switch lanes. Its crazy how much safer it is. All the complaints about traffic snarls and backups and not allowing anyone who is capable of moving up in traffic to do so is arcane. Too bad for you. But as you've said many times, you get to live in florida!! YEAH!

Yes I do live in Florida where the water is warm and the air is clean :poke:.
:bowdown:

Back