Wedding busa

Cool!  RSD's gonna get you for those large pics, though!
biggrin.gif
+1

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Not only was that the BEST way to go out, but the pic clarity was super. Great pics War-B. I see that every precaution was taken to make sure that her dress was far away from the chain and sprocket. Good on ya...
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I wouldn't let anyone to ride...but, that was way cool thing to do...how can someone ever forget that kind of wedding?
biggrin.gif

already married and too hard to train another woman, but I am thinking if there is a way to go out of this life being pulled/carried by a BUSA.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. He and his bride had so much fun pulling that off on the unsuspecting guests. I only wish I'd done that when I got married!

That is so cool
biggrin.gif
I hope that your photographer got some great pic's and with any luck he will be able to photoshop out those reflectors!!!!!
laugh.gif

but really, that was very cool! Congrats!!!!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

already married and too hard to train another woman, but I am thinking if there is a way to go out of this life being pulled/carried by a BUSA.
There is, but I can't remember the name of the company that does the MC funerals. It's a Busa and a Harley that they have, possibly others.

That's awesome Warren! Hey, let's hook up soon and do the fairing screens on your Busa. I'll PM you and DJ with possible dates.

Tom.

Back