We need a positive outlook for 2010

I am thankful that I only have one semester left in school before I earn the first (and only) bachelors degree in my family, and I'm only 16 weeks from getting commissioned as a 2LT in the United States Army Infantry!!!

WTF??? First = only :stoopid:

I'm thankful for God, my family, our health, my job, my friends and MY HAYABUSA! :thumbsup:

Oh, and this forum and it's members! :cheerleader: Looking forward to another great year!

I have an awesome wife and 2 beautiful daughters(that I'm gonna have to kill the boys if they ever touch) :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

I am thankful for my beautiful wife of 12 years and my three bad but wonderful kids.
My wife have been holding down the fort since I got medical discharge from the Corps.

That motorcycle accident on 11-7-09 did NOT claim the life of my husband. I am now thankful to hear him snoring every night. By me staying home to take care of him gave me the chance to get to know more cool people on the forum.

:beerchug:

I have a beautiful/smart/witty daughter, I am employed, I have a roof over my head, I have internet access (luv ya oRg), and I'm healthy enough to go and start shoveling my driveway. Always focus on the positive.

Less three months ago, I took over a 15-year old (modestly successful) manufacturing firm as President.

I have since taken this company National; and yesterday, Global.

The only way I could be happier is if I could somehow share this news with you from the seat of Wasabi. :laugh:

=============================

Oh, and I love you guys...:beerchug:

Less three months ago, I took over a 15-year old (modestly successful) manufacturing firm as President.

I have since taken this company National; and yesterday, Global.

The only way I could be happier is if I could somehow share this news with you from the seat of Wasabi. :laugh:

=============================

Oh, and I love you guys...:beerchug:

Congratz Scar, big accomplishment:bowdown:

Lets see: no job. Cant sell my bike at ANY price thats not laughable. Food short. Bills tall. Might lose our house. Might lose our car. My health SUCKS....

I guess on a good note, things probably cant get THAT much worse.

I was able to wake up this morning to see my wife and my child with a smile~!~

Great Girl and Great kids. Who could really ask for more. :thumbsup:

Plus I can still afford beer. :beerchug:

I am glad to be alive, Great kids (for the most part) and the AWESOME folks that I have met because of the .oRg!

We still need to get together & have that beer when I get back. :thumbsup:

I am thinking a meet and greet about the time Ogre is at AIT (July'ish). I think there are some other members from the Tidewater area that are deployed and will be home by then.

Got a good woman, a nice place, two great doggies, a nice bank balance and plenty of controversy to post here! :laugh: Life is good!!

The strength to start and still be workin towards my New Years resolutions of losing weight and stop smoking.

Family and Friends

The job is going well. On track for my next promotion to Senior Consultant within the next few months!!

Got a good woman in my life that I will marrying later this year.

I continue to be Blessed with good health & my finances are getting better.

Life is good.

:beerchug:

Stop and Thank the Lord Right Now

Say Thank You

DEAR GOD:

I want to thank You for what you have already done.

I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards; I am thanking you right now.

I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better; I am thanking you right now.

I am not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they stop talking about me;

I am thanking you right now.

I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears;

I am not going to wait until my financial situation improves;

I am going to thank you right now.

I am not going to wait until the children are asleep and the house is quiet;

I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the job;

I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief;

I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed;

I am thanking you because I am alive.

I am thanking you because I made it through the day's difficulties.

I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles.

I am thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.

I'm thanking you because FATHER, YOU haven't given up on me.

applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif

applause.gif

applause.gif

Back