Name something your grateful for

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Folks,
Sorry I have been away a lot lately, work has really been eating my time. In the late evenings and at lunch I try to get caught up reading posts on the forum and I wanted to share something I noticed today.

The great thing about this site is the people, no If's ands or But's.... What I noticed however is that there is just a negative tone on the site right now. I know there is still a lot of pressure in our country right now with the economy and the jobs and all. I just think that it's important that we never lose focus of what makes "Us" different.. I think that sometimes you have to almost take a break from the day to day here to really see it though..

So with this new insight I wanted to start a thread to get some positive mojo back here.... I will start....

While I have been super busy and the job is going very well I have realized how much my friendships mean to me. While I never want to go back to being unemployed I do miss getting to see UncleSteve when I wanted or to just call my friends whenever I wanted. I didn't get to go to the bash this year and that was hard. I am very thankful for you all and the fun that we have had together. Life is busy right now but honestly I am finding great things in staying active. My family is healthy and things just seem to be on the upswing. While our country is struggling right now I just dont want to lose focus of who we are....

What in your life is going well, what are you thankful for?

Cap

I have a fantastic job that treats me well.
I have a wonderful best friend who is my wife.
I have a family who eats dinner every sunday together.
I have a good group of friends whom are interested in making themselves and me a better person.
I have a Hayabusa.

And finally i have a amazing group whom shares one of my biggest passions. Thanks everyone.

Like you, Doug - I'm thankful for my job, my kids, family, friends and Michelle ;) Been busy at work, but that's better than the alternative. I'm looking forward to seen friends in Eureka in a couple weeks!

I am thankful for my Family & Friends , Glad to have a job even though it gets in the way at times , I am Thankful to have the Org . I am Thankful to Have a " Friend " that own's the Org and shares it with everyone !! THANK YOU Doug & Kristie :thumbsup:

I'm thankful for my beautiful wife, my job that pays the bills, her job that pays more :D
I'm thankful for parents that bought me a Honda 50 when I was only 4 years old, I'm thankful for being relatively healthy, and I'm thankful that I found hayabusa.org. I've never been a member of a site that is more like a family than a forum.
Thanks guys, you make me smile everyday, and we all need that in this world!
:beerchug:

I am thankful for many things. Most important is my wife who is my best friend and lover, my kids, and the rest of my family. I am thankful for having a job that takes care of me (my bosses are my second family). I am also thankful for the fantastic care I received while in the hospital for 6 months after a major crash back in 2007. If it were not for the wonderful staff at UMC hospital in Tucson AZ I would not be here today. I would also like to thank the org, you guys allow me to "get away" and "unplug" myself from the stresses of my life. I love this board and the people on it!

Im thankful for the horizons and experiences i would have never seen or enjoyed without the fine folks of the org.

I am thankful for so many things, mostly the Good Lord spared my family when the tornadoes went through Alabama and All the great people here on the org! :beerchug:

I am thankful for my wife, My Son and grand daughter
Thankful for the friends I have who share good and bad times with me
I am thankful to have the health that I have and that God lets me get up everyday and enjoy it.
I am SO thankful for the men and women that serve our country so I can enjoy the life I have.
Thank you for this site It has become a big part of my life.

I'm thankful I'm an American and that WE GOT HIM! (obl is dead)
And I'm thankful for my wife and kids.

I'm thankful for having such a great group of friends here, and it showed back in early April when I really needed some support with all my Dad was going through. Just the shoulders here helpful. You guys and gals have no idea. Even though I've been MIA, I've been in touch off-site with a few non-stop, guys like Jay Willie, captain, mrsBusawhipped, and Scar to name a few...

I'm so thankful for my kids, thankful that even though my marriage fell apart, I have an ex that works so well with me for the sake of our children and we don't ever have any issues sharing time with them. I hope one day Omar knows what that is like, then he can be thankful for the same.

I'm so thankful for having Omar in my life; I don't tell him enough, but he's been my rock for the last two years, from 1100 miles away. Our time together is so fleeting, but we've managed to build a very strong relationship in spite of the distance and I know we're stronger for all we've been through...

Mostly, I'm thankful for my Dad...always will be. He raised me, he's always been here for me and I'm doing my best to be here for him now with all he's got going on. I can only hope I can be 1/2 the person he's been all my life :love:

I am thankful for my amazing job and great friends. Im thankful i stumbled onto this site and thankful im healthy enough to keep trying new things.

My wife, she lets me be what I am, doesn't try to change that. She actually encourages it.
Thankful for being accepted by the greatest country on the planet as a naturalized citizen.
Thankful for our military and the price so high they have paid and continue to pay.
My little fury child Cassie. She is my most precious possession. So cute!
And, really thankful for the org. Met so many quality peeps around these parts!!

i'm thankful for the friends i have scattered all over the world, the job that pays the bills and yet gives me an awesome schedule so i can play as much as i do, a great bike that is ready to go somewhere new at any time :beerchug:

oh yeah, and the fact that there isn't a wife so i can go anytime i want :thumbsup: :rofl:

Back