WE ARE HERE!!!!!!!

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
WELL WE JSUT CHECKED IN HERE AT THE MICROTEL ABOU 15 MINS AGO AND US AND THE BIKES MADE IT UNSCATHED!!! KINDA GOT A LATE START ON THE DAY CAUSE WE FOUND A BASS PRO SHOP IN GATLINBURG THAT WE JSUT HAD TO STOP AT!!! THEN WE HEADED OVER TO ASHEVILLE TO PICK UP MY PARTNERS NEW LEATHER 2PC SUIT AT A PLACE CALLED SUPERBIKESUPPLY. THE OWNER, BRAD, WAS A SUPER COOL DUDE AND SAID THAT IF WE NEEDED ANYTHING FOR THE BUSA'S TO GIVE HIM A SHOUT AND HE CAN GET IT IN JUST A FEW DAYS. OH YEA, HE HAD 4 CANS OF HONDA POLISH LEFT SO WE BOUGHT THEM.
super.gif

THE TRIP UP US129 WAS PRETTY HAIRY AND THE SEMI'S WERE RUTHLESS JSUT FLYIN THROUGH THE TURNS. NOW WE ARE OFF TO THE PARKING LOT TO INSTALL MY PARTNERS BMC RACE FILTER THAT HE BOUGHT WHILE AT SUPERBIKESUPPLY AND THEN WE ARE GONNA MEET HAL AND THE CREW AT THE PHILLIPS WHEN THEY ARRIVE!!!

FOR THE REST OF YA'S, WE WILL BE SEEIN YA'S IN A COUPLE DAYS!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I cant believe you came through Asheville and didnt stop by the shop........

Brad is a great guy, know him for years.

Im still technically at work but I left for this trip 5 hours ago..... I leave at 6am tomorrow so you guys be looking out for me..

Doug

(captain @ Apr. 25 2007,17:08) Im still technically at work but I left for this trip 5 hours ago..... I leave at 6am tomorrow so you guys be looking out for me..

Doug
WILL DO CAP!!! JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT WHEN YA GET HERE SO WE CAN HELP YA GET UNLOADED!!

(vman1300 @ Apr. 25 2007,17:05) I cant believe you came through Asheville and didnt stop by the shop........

SORRY BRO!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT UR SHOP WAS IN ASHEVILLE..... I WILL SEE YA IN A FEW DAYS!!!!
beerchug.gif

(ozzy04 @ Apr. 25 2007,17:13)
(vman1300 @ Apr. 25 2007,17:05) I cant believe you came through Asheville and didnt stop by the shop........

SORRY BRO!!!  I TOTALLY FORGOT UR SHOP WAS IN ASHEVILLE.....  I WILL SEE YA IN A FEW DAYS!!!!
beerchug.gif
No worries man!

Glad you guys had a safe trip.

See ya on Friday.

Wow! You're there!!! I am jealous because I was to leave in the morning but it's gonna be BAD weather here it looks like so I now won't leave till Friday morning. DWRATS!!!!!
beerchug.gif

(Learjett @ Apr. 25 2007,20:07) Wow!  You're there!!!  I am jealous because I was to leave in the morning but it's gonna be BAD weather here it looks like so I now won't leave till Friday morning.  DWRATS!!!!!  
beerchug.gif
Tim and I are going to meet at the Hardees at 64 and 411 at nine o'clock Friday morning if you want to ride up with us.

i will be leaving sometime between the AM, and lunch. the LATEST i should be there is by 5pm.

be on the lookout for a silver toyota 4runnr pulling an aluminum open trailer with a custom painted Silver Blue and Charcoal busa
SHOCKED.gif

we will probably be drenched from the weather that is headed in, so have the towel girls ready
crazy.gif

Cap will be pulling in the Microtel hopefully around 10pm tomorrow night in a white cargo van / tinted windows with an American flag waving from the top.......

(captain @ Apr. 25 2007,20:58) Cap will be pulling in the Microtel hopefully around 10pm tomorrow night in a white cargo van / tinted windows with an American flag waving from the top.......
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif
super.gif

<marquee><table style=filter:flipH>
race.gif
</table></marquee>

(Rayabusa0818 @ Apr. 25 2007,20:17)
(Learjett @ Apr. 25 2007,20:07) Wow!  You're there!!!  I am jealous because I was to leave in the morning but it's gonna be BAD weather here it looks like so I now won't leave till Friday morning.  DWRATS!!!!!  
beerchug.gif
Tim and I are going to meet at the Hardees at 64 and 411 at nine o'clock Friday morning if you want to ride up with us.
Hey Don, I just talked to Tim on the phone and I'll meet you guys at Hardy for the trip up Friday morning! See you then!!! Bob
cool.gif

I'm sorry I can't get over the thought of a busa ON a
guns.gif
trailer ! I hope you guys have a great time and do wish I could go!

Wishing I could make the drive out in my truck.... Stuck in Charleston, SC without my bike is rough!

Back