Holy shiiiite!!!!!!!!!

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
so last night we are down at this local event here on friday nights called rockin on the river........well, it was time to leave and i went to my bike and while i was gettin geared up this other busa comes rollin up to me......... it was an older guy with his wife on the back and he pointed to his odometer........... 52,411 miles.................. wooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!! someone really loves to ride. jsut figured id share this with ya especially since this was by far the most miles i have ever seen on a bike.

Ahhhh, Now from my younger days, Rockin-on-the-River and Motorcycles don't mix, though I have heard rumors it's tamed since the paviliion went up. Way to much alcohol back in my River days
40__s.gif
1zhelp.gif
laugh.gif

Thats what I am talking about, plan to put 100,000 on mine. Maybe Suzuki will send me a new one if successful, then again, just want to sell me a new one...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yes there is still alot of beer flowin down there but when im on the bike i hold myself back from drinkin......... u know the cops round here jsut look for an excuse to pull us over....... THANKS ALOT STARFAGS..... I MEAN STARBOYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have that many miles one of these years!
laugh.gif
That's great.

Back